UCS Millennium Falcon Exclusive Black VIP Card Perks & Benefits

Martae54

Just putting this here for later... I totally agree with you and LEGO is probably going to screw this up no matter which direction the go. They’ve already started this on the wrong foot with claims that so many cards were lost in the mail.

58dc17ff04fac9eea591b72a193aebd7.jpg

They’re lucky LEGO is so popular because they screw these promotions up more than they succeed.

I feel like this was the more appropriate meme:

ddd14fc381427b761ef1c53a530ffa9e.gif
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I know 3 people in FL that got their cards today with different original purchase dates.  1 via pre order, 2 via wait list.  Different parts of FL.  Mailed from Hungary.  Lego told me mine was considered "lost" and they added me to a reprint would be here by Feb end. Other two did not request reprints. So there ya go.  Take it as you will.

Card is like a little credit card as far as form and material goes.  

Edited by Klownicle
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

image.thumb.png.c66cff99f07ca6c4244dff4cf7e71042.png

So they show nothing new on the picture. Exclusive contests is the same image from the Solid Platinum R2 Unit contest. Exclusive rewards shows a figure you can pick up at Toys R Us. And the Exclusive access is sw722 First Order Heavy Assault Stormtrooper. So much for hinting at something exclusive.

Edited by brickvoyeur

My initial thoughts were simply..."eh".  2.5x or 3x would have been that little "extra" needed to make me feel like it was actually a special.  Otherwise, this seems like Menards running their 11% weekly annual sale cause they are too lazy to "create" something else.   

Off-topic, but I really really hate that they run the same sale all the damn time (menards) and still NEVER put those stupid rebate forms on the registers for you to take.  I used to work at Menards a decade+ ago and suggested they move them to make the customer happy, management was not a fan of that move because of "money".  I just had to type this once in my life cause it's such a stupid system.  

14 minutes ago, Summit said:

Double VIP points for month of February for VIP Black Card holders just announced

And has anyone received their card yet? Mine has not arrived

Paul

I ordered my MF at end of December. I emailed last week, and they said I should have it before end of Feb but I did qualify and I am eligible for the offers. I did just get that email as well.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Summit said:

Double VIP points for month of February for VIP Black Card holders just announced

And has anyone received their card yet? Mine has not arrived

Paul

I picked up my falcon for myself first week of October. I received an email mid November saying they shipped the card and would arrive by the end of the month. It ended up arriving the first week of January. It was sent from Portugal. They’re taking their dear time. Your current VIP card still works for the promos: they are linked.

4 minutes ago, Bold-Arrow said:

for those who bought he UCS MF in 2017 

Sorry for making work for MODS. I should not have asked the question about the Black Card

But since i did- I called LEGO and cards will be shipped from Germany the end of February

Okay no more talk of that

• 4 weeks later...