UCS Millennium Falcon Exclusive Black VIP Card Perks & Benefits

Martae54

1 hour ago, andyposterfan said:

It's going to be lame. That's my guess.

It will be tough to out-due their February "deal"  .

Also, for those whom don't have one. It is tied to your account so you don't need it really and let's be honest, it's just another card that gets shoved in your wallet to never see the light of day again.

41 minutes ago, LegoMan1212 said:

It will be tough to out-due their February "deal"  .

Also, for those whom don't have one. It is tied to your account so you don't need it really and let's be honest, it's just another card that gets shoved in your wallet to never see the light of day again.

It makes people swoon over me when I show it at the Lego Store.

• Like 1

It makes people swoon over me when I show it at the Lego Store.

People at the Lego store swoon over my sweaty old man body after spending 3 hours meticulously filling a single pick-a-brick bucket in the middle of summer....

....but that’s cool that a black VIP card works, too.

Just now, Huskers1236 said:

I called today and they told me they could order a reprint but that it would not have my name or anything on it.  Said I should have had mine by now.  Same story as a lot of people here.

what a joke ...i dont think anyone got theirs from the dec batch, feel free to correct me if im wrong. u spend $800 on an item , u expect better service. If I buy a ferrari i expect a certain service that would be far more extravagant than buying a used car in a run down dealership. 

32 minutes ago, Bold-Arrow said:

what a joke ...i dont think anyone got theirs from the dec batch, feel free to correct me if im wrong. u spend $800 on an item , u expect better service. If I buy a ferrari i expect a certain service that would be far more extravagant than buying a used car in a run down dealership. 

I'll trade you for a 75192.

37 minutes ago, Huskers1236 said:

I called today and they told me they could order a reprint but that it would not have my name or anything on it.  Said I should have had mine by now.  Same story as a lot of people here.

Wow, that is a joke!

13 hours ago, Bold-Arrow said:

At least they were able to flag the account so the double points benefit in Feb was available to you  regardless of whether you had received the card yet.

Have they announced a benefit for March?

50 minutes ago, mudcatsfan said:

At least they were able to flag the account so the double points benefit in Feb was available to you  regardless of whether you had received the card yet.

Have they announced a benefit for March?

Considering it is always going to be about "star wars sets" what else is there for them to offer other than.... % off all sets, something better than double points, BOGOF

I believe a class action lawsuit may occur as they promoted wonderful events for those who bought the MF but are unable to deliver in any capacity that would really be a true "benefit" that no one else can get themselves.  This includes simply going to WalMart, Target, or Amazon to get the sets at a cheaper price to begin with.  It's not like they don't know whom their competition is and they should make these "sets" and these "perks" better than what the market offers.

1 minute ago, LegoMan1212 said:

Considering it is always going to be about "star wars sets" what else is there for them to offer other than.... % off all sets, something better than double points, BOGOF

I believe a class action lawsuit may occur as they promoted wonderful events for those who bought the MF but are unable to deliver in any capacity that would really be a true "benefit" that no one else can get themselves.  This includes simply going to WalMart, Target, or Amazon to get the sets at a cheaper price to begin with.  It's not like they don't know whom their competition is and they should make these "sets" and these "perks" better than what the market offers.

I've said it many times, as like everything else with this set they under estimated the popularity of the set and in kind the program will suffer.  

47 minutes ago, LegoMan1212 said:

I believe a class action lawsuit may occur as they promoted wonderful events for those who bought the MF but are unable to deliver in any capacity that would really be a true "benefit" that no one else can get themselves.

This is a matter of perspective, I've got several friends who are casual Lego fans and have picked up a MF.  Quite a few were really happy with the double points last month and it got them into a Lego Store to spend more.  Lego isn't looking at us when they come out with these promotions.

• Like 1

Perhaps it is a mater of perspective.  However, when they promised specials throughout the year for those of us who spent the money, then I think we need more than just "double VIP pts".  Unless they made it double VIP pts throughout the year + discounts on new UCS sets, etc.   

11 hours ago, zaphoid said:

This is a matter of perspective, I've got several friends who are casual Lego fans and have picked up a MF.  Quite a few were really happy with the double points last month and it got them into a Lego Store to spend more.  Lego isn't looking at us when they come out with these promotions.

Agree, but last month I can honestly say there was nothing that was appealing.  If you have the MF, I believe chances are you already have the other larger sets too.  It just screams scam all around at this point.  

Cloud City is confirmed, Store managment knows about the new UCS set that is expected to be released in approx June.
but they haven't seen the project yet + there will be some perks for VIP card holders most likely related to that release alone.
there will be no Force Friday event this year.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Shewie said:

Cloud City is confirmed, Store managment knows about the new UCS set that is expected to be released in approx June.
but they haven't seen the project yet + there will be some perks for VIP card holders most likely related to that release alone.
there will be no Force Friday event this year.

No Force Friday?  So Lego is just gonna skip the whole May the 4th thing eh?

19 minutes ago, Klownicle said:

No Force Friday?  So Lego is just gonna skip the whole May the 4th thing eh?

Force Friday was in Sept. to launch the new Star Wars movies.  There is no new Star Wars movie this Dec. though, so not really a reason for Force Fri.

I'm not sure how anything / anyone Star Wars could ever "skip" May the 4th... 

On 3/1/2018 at 8:17 PM, Bold-Arrow said:

https://jalopnik.com/heres-what-ferraris-odometer-rollback-mess-could-mean-f-1823426375

Guess you have not bought a Ferrari recently

• Haha 1

On 3. 3. 2018 at 5:18 AM, exracer327 said:

Perhaps it is a mater of perspective.  However, when they promised specials throughout the year for those of us who spent the money, then I think we need more than just "double VIP pts".  Unless they made it double VIP pts throughout the year + discounts on new UCS sets, etc.   

wait! .. its been like 1/4 of the Limited Special Period for Black card holders - that has already gone . and you guys still HAVENT GOTTEN A SINGLE extra THING from your BC membership..?? :D

On 2. 3. 2018 at 5:25 PM, zaphoid said:

Class Action suits are not recognized in many EU countries.. perhaps that is what TLG is counting on.. 

this submission started me to think that TLG did not have the BCard bonuses and promos thought and figured out AT ALL! Guys.. whoever from you bought the MF .. would you believe that its so difficult for LEGO company to send you or offer you after like 6-2 months following your purchase AT LEAST some special minifig? geez! how many of you had even received some newsletter since New Year's Eve regarding the "special offers" that are reserved JUST for you... 

image.thumb.png.fb7c20ff3011bb6bda42da65a80d2427.png