UCS Millennium Falcon Exclusive Black VIP Card Perks & Benefits

Martae54

LEGO® Star Wars™ VIP Card

Limited edition, collectible LEGO® Star Wars™ VIP Card

Get your special edition membership card when you buy the Millennium Falcon™ (75192) and enjoy a full year of LEGO® Star Wars™ themed benefits!

Who is eligible for the LEGO® Star Wars™ VIP Card?

All VIP Members that purchase the Millennium Falcon™ (75192), including members signing up for the first time. This includes all countries VIP operates in, including countries that don’t normally receive physical membership cards. For country list, please see VIP.LEGO.com/terms. The promotion is not available on purchases transacted at Merlin attractions, LEGO Certified Stores and Travel Retail.

How will I receive my card?

The card will be sent via postal mail - please note that cards are not available in Brand Retail Stores. These will also be sent via post to ensure they're personalised and if applicable, linked to a pre-existing account. This means that all previously earned points will be available on the new card and it will already be activated. The original account will need to be fully registered by December 31, 2017.

What does the card do?

Card holders will still receive all standard VIP benefits, in addition, they'll be eligible for a full year of special Star Wars-themed offers throughout 2018.

What are the special offers that this card entitles a member to?

Special offers will include points promotions, special events, gifts with purchase and more! The offers will be shared directly with applicable VIPs throughout 2018.

Will the VIP Number on this card be different from my regular VIP card?

Existing members will keep their existing number. It will be printed on both their original card and the Star Wars™ collectible one. They can be used interchangeably.

Can I obtain this card without purchasing the Millennium Falcon™ (75192)?

Unfortunately not. This card is meant as a special gift with the purchase of the Millennium Falcon™ (75192).

Why can’t I have my card right when I purchase the Millennium Falcon™ (75192) in a LEGO® Brand Retail Store?

This is to ensure the card is linked to any existing VIP accounts and personalized with the member's name, they need to be custom-printed, which is not possible at the Store.

How long is the card available for?

The collectible card is a limited-time offer until 12/31, or while stocks last.

How long will it take to receive the card?

It can take up to 12 weeks after purchase of the Millennium Falcon™ (75192) to receive the card.

Did anyone that have gotten their VIP Card in the US have a box checked on their account where they want mail sent from LEGO? I contacted Customer Service through email and haven't gotten a reply back but based on what I've heard is that those who don't have it checked off will not be getting their card until the end of February. Apparently I didn't have that checked off and instead of LEGO sending the cards to those who've ordered their cards at the very beginning first they have to tell people that a box checked online makes all the difference. If this is true then I am really disappointed in the way TLG is sending these out to people. First they say 6 weeks then I get an email on 11/11/2017 saying the end of November and then they say 12 weeks and finally the end of December. Normally I expect it to be a couple weeks off the deadline but for it to be 16 weeks after I got the set and still not getting the card and to be told it may take until the end of February is infuriating me.

• Like 1

Got my card today as well.  Shipped from Hungary to USA.  Ok... that explains the month late delivery, I guess?    

re: email delivery, yes, I do have that box checked to receive emails.  Ironically, I was just considering unchecking as I get way too many emails.  That is until I read the instructions with my card. 

LEGO is using the email notification system to inform us of "promotions" tied to the card.  So regardless if you've received the card or not, or if they have been prioritized for those with the box checked, I highly recommend everyone who is expecting a card to check the box to receive emails.  Otherwise, what is the point to having the card if you miss all the promotions?  Just a thought...

3 hours ago, exracer327 said:

Got my card today as well.  Shipped from Hungary to USA.  Ok... that explains the month late delivery, I guess?    

re: email delivery, yes, I do have that box checked to receive emails.  Ironically, I was just considering unchecking as I get way too many emails.  That is until I read the instructions with my card. 

LEGO is using the email notification system to inform us of "promotions" tied to the card.  So regardless if you've received the card or not, or if they have been prioritized for those with the box checked, I highly recommend everyone who is expecting a card to check the box to receive emails.  Otherwise, what is the point to having the card if you miss all the promotions?  Just a thought...

I think he is referring to the box talking about physical mail being delivered.

I decided to double check and noticed that my box for emails was checked but not physical mail.  Which is strange because I get a catalog and all the other Lego mail that gets sent out.  So I have a feeling I'll be waiting until the end of February to get my VIP card, even though I bought mine the day after it was released on the 15th.

And that is total bullsh**.... It should not take 5 f***ing months to send out a card.  As much as I love building Lego, I'm getting real tired of their bullsh**.  Between failed launches, horrible website that crashes just looking at it, etc, it's left quite a sour taste in my mouth when it comes to this stuff.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, citymorgue said:

I think he is referring to the box talking about physical mail being delivered.

I decided to double check and noticed that my box for emails was checked but not physical mail.  Which is strange because I get a catalog and all the other Lego mail that gets sent out.  So I have a feeling I'll be waiting until the end of February to get my VIP card, even though I bought mine the day after it was released on the 15th.

And that is total bullsh**.... It should not take 5 f***ing months to send out a card.  As much as I love building Lego, I'm getting real tired of their bullsh**.  Between failed launches, horrible website that crashes just looking at it, etc, it's left quite a sour taste in my mouth when it comes to this stuff.

The box with physical mail was the one I was talking about, but I do have the one about receiving emails checked off. I also got my 75192 UCS Millennium Falcon on September 15th and I am still waiting for that to come in.

I received this communication via Lego customer service this morning.  My e-mail was in response to another communication of another date provided and asking if I can receive the promotions without the card in hand.

Thanks for getting in touch with us about your VIP experience so far.

Myself and the VIP team recognize that this experience has not been anywhere near ideal and they are definitely learning quickly from this issues that keep presenting themselves. I will hopefully be able to clear everything up but it will not be great news.

Good news first. You will qualify for any of the Black Card promotions. You are already a confirmed black card member. We are all very excited to see what these promotions end up being.

In regards to your card. You were part of the first production run. These cards were expected to arrive by the end of December. In situations where it is lost in transit we need to send a new one. I have added you to the reprinting list. This means that it will be reshipped and will be scheduled to arrive by the end of February. There is always the chance that your first card could arrive if the Post Office happens to locate it. If this occurs both cards will work.

I know you have received multiple dates and promises but I hope this helps explain everything. We are sorry for the issues we have created with this promotion.

They're leaning towards lost in the mail now.  Personally the number of "lost" cards here is staggering, it's likely a flub up in processing for everyone on their end.  Whatever capacity that may be... this is the corporate go to excuse.

Edited by Klownicle
  • Sad 1

13 hours ago, Crzypengu said:

Did anyone that have gotten their VIP Card in the US have a box checked on their account where they want mail sent from LEGO? I contacted Customer Service through email and haven't gotten a reply back but based on what I've heard is that those who don't have it checked off will not be getting their card until the end of February. Apparently I didn't have that checked off and instead of LEGO sending the cards to those who've ordered their cards at the very beginning first they have to tell people that a box checked online makes all the difference. If this is true then I am really disappointed in the way TLG is sending these out to people. First they say 6 weeks then I get an email on 11/11/2017 saying the end of November and then they say 12 weeks and finally the end of December. Normally I expect it to be a couple weeks off the deadline but for it to be 16 weeks after I got the set and still not getting the card and to be told it may take until the end of February is infuriating me.

Day 1 purchaser online, was in same boat as you given same story about mail box not checked, however card did arrive yesterday, number in the 14000 range, came from Budapest Hungary.  Coincidentally it came 1 day after I called to complain and was told I was being added to the 2nd run and should be getting it in early Feb.  So Lego really has no clue where these are, and I guess I may get two eventually. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Sandwraith said:

Just got my card in the mail today, Toronto Canada area, purchased 2nd week after release date in store. Hopefully others in the GTA will receive theirs soon!

What number did you get? Just curious as I'm also in Canada and received my card about 2 weeks ago.

4 hours ago, JimboJet said:

Day 1 purchaser online, was in same boat as you given same story about mail box not checked, however card did arrive yesterday, number in the 14000 range, came from Budapest Hungary.  Coincidentally it came 1 day after I called to complain and was told I was being added to the 2nd run and should be getting it in early Feb.  So Lego really has no clue where these are, and I guess I may get two eventually. 

Crossing my fingers that is true. I wouldn't mind getting two Black VIP Cards although I haven't heard about anyone on the west side of the US getting their cards yet. I just hope it will arrive by next week.

Edited by Crzypengu
used 'there' instead of 'their'.