Amazon.ca Deals

Zender

76048 The S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicarrier on sale 20% off $319.99.

2 Left I think.

https://www.amazon.ca/LEGO-Superheroes-The-Shield-Helicarrier/dp/B00NHQFMKM/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1506102716&sr=8-1&keywords=lego+helicarrier

(Couldn't find generic Amazon.ca thread to post this to and I think we should have one...)

Edited by Zender
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Zender said:

(Couldn't find generic Amazon.ca thread to post this to and I think we should have one...)

We had one, then we didn't, then I stickied it, then people said please don't because Amazon doesn't have enough deals. A little from column A, a little from column B.  If perchance this thread gets added to, we can always revisit.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Stragus said:

Classic Batman Batcave (76052) is 40% off at 198 CAD:
https://www.amazon.ca/LEGO-Batman-Classic-TV-Building/dp/B01BZQUJT4/

Technic Mercedes-Benz Arocs 3245 (42043) is 40% off at 162 CAD:
https://www.amazon.ca/LEGO-6181905-Technic-Mercedes-Benz-Building/dp/B01FAPFFCC/

Those deals are done. Got my fill on those quick. Meaning one per customer. :)

3 hours ago, Sandwraith said:

Well that was a quick sale, everything looks to be back to just %20 off or so. Was debating another Hoth for the figures, but oh well.

50 minutes ago, lego rules said:

It was a limit of one anyways.

It's only $210 on SaH plus the promos which is pretty great... plus VIP points. Just as good a deal if not better imo

32 minutes ago, jimmajenga said:

It's only $210 on SaH plus the promos which is pretty great... plus VIP points. Just as good a deal if not better imo

If you can sell the freebie for $25 then it is a similar deal; however, I always consider the better deal the upfront cash price and not having to sell anything.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, lego rules said:

If you can sell the freebie for $25 then it is a similar deal; however, I always consider the better deal the upfront cash price and not having to sell anything.

Yeah especially if you're in my situation and have a bunch of Lloyds, Cavemen, and VIP polybags collecting dust and not moving :\

4 hours ago, jimmajenga said:

I thought these were black friday sales... not black THURSDAY NIGHT sales :(
Welp, I missed those... stocked up from SaH instead. Got a crap ton of Totes full of nuts on the way! :D

It has been the same story the past 3 years, it is black thursday night deal, meaning those in the westcoast gets first dibs. :) The same occurred on TRU's website, all the cleaning began at 8:30pm PST

7 hours ago, ChristopherJB said:

It has been the same story the past 3 years, it is black thursday night deal, meaning those in the westcoast gets first dibs. :) The same occurred on TRU's website, all the cleaning began at 8:30pm PST

I've been a huge lego nut my whole life but I only got into investing around Christmas last year so this was my first black Friday. Kinda blew it... but I'm still pretty excited about my purchases because I know everything I got is gonna be easy money. Got 11 or 12 nutcrackers that all have dibs already... the totes I imagine will be hard to get rid of, but everything else was totally worth it so life is good :)

Unrelated, but my tru had 2 Quinjet City Chases on clearance for $41.98. Not bogo, but still... SCORE! :P