Amazon.ca Deals

Zender

• 2 weeks later...

Indeed, I think when you see >30% off, it's definitely time to pay attention, as it doesn't seem to come around very often anymore.  Sometimes Walmart has crazy clearance deals, but it's very much the "YMMV" situation, and most stores a dumpster fire at the best of times.  I actually avoid it now.  Happy to give TRU Canada my business these days.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, Zelgazra said:

UCS Y-Wing for $193. Just shy of 25% off, figured it was a nice buy-in for personal build. Not sure I'd invest in them yet or at that price, but for an early Christmas/Birthday present I'm happy with it! 

I was going to hit the buy button but when you see them having no limit on purchase, the trick with amazon is that it could go lower. 193 is the lowest ever though. So buy at your own risk.

1 minute ago, Zelgazra said:

It could also sell out though. Like happened with Assembly Squares at TRU.ca.... all it takes is one glutton to decide X price is good enough for them.

I was at the computer an hour early this year too. Filthy greed, curse you. :)

You needed to be at the computer 4 hrs earlier this year. I remember you. Missed out on the Sandcrawler because the sale was at 8:40pm and you showed up at 9pm PST. :) Those were the days......So far, this Y Wing isn't moving, still 8 in stock. Been hours and nobody's biting.

Sadly an impossibility tonight for me, was starting shift. Alas, can’t win em all. Shipping those monster boxes is a bit nerve wracking for me anyway... it’s those types of sets buyers would moan about over minor damage. My niche is working well enough, stick to what’s working I guess. If you wanted to part with 1 or 2 AS from your 32 I’d take you off my bad books ;)

1 hour ago, Zelgazra said:

Sadly an impossibility tonight for me, was starting shift. Alas, can’t win em all. Shipping those monster boxes is a bit nerve wracking for me anyway... it’s those types of sets buyers would moan about over minor damage. My niche is working well enough, stick to what’s working I guess. If you wanted to part with 1 or 2 AS from your 32 I’d take you off my bad books ;)

haha, keep me in your bad books. Every penny counts as you know it. Just like last time, you were starting shift.

Big boxes like the AS is fine. People don't mind damaged boxes so even if I unloaded it for $220 on CL, there will be takers.

17 hours ago, ChristopherJB said:

Thank you for the heads up on these Amazon deals.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, mongrelhorde said:

Holy did I ever **** up. I must have been living under a rock all these years because I just found out I could get Air Miles shopping on Amazon. ?

If you know there's more to it than just Air Miles, you'll feel like you've been buried in the core of the Earth. :)

Imagine if you knew about getting those 12.5% rebates on PC Optimum points when you load up Amazon GCs with the PC Financial card, that's if you applied for the PC card during promo periods. Another 12.5% there.......$100 spent and $12 back. Add another 4-6% on GCR.

36 minutes ago, ChristopherJB said:

Hmmm, 15% off and 5x Aeroplan is tempting. I was going to wait until EOL to pick this one up...

Edited by eliminator