Amazon.ca Deals

Zender

6 minutes ago, TargetZero said:

actually got a saving over 51$ on msrp with tx.

While you are working on deals, check out this captain america shield, lowest over with another 10% off on prime

https://www.amazon.ca/Avengers-Legends-Captain-America-Shield/dp/B01B4NLML2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1513385029&sr=8-1&keywords=marvel+legends+captain+america+shield

On 12/14/2017 at 5:13 PM, Zelgazra said:

UCS investing is dead.

I stand corrected. It is certainly not dead when you can get a $58 buy-in. I had $60 in credit and placed an order late last night. If I'd just waited (and been here when it happened, missed that too) I could've had a Hoth for free!! Daaammnn. 

3 minutes ago, Zelgazra said:

I stand corrected. It is certainly not dead when you can get a $58 buy-in. I had $60 in credit and placed an order late last night. If I'd just waited (and been here when it happened, missed that too) I could've had a Hoth for free!! Daaammnn. 

Should be more along the lines of: "UCS/HTF investing at full MSRP is mostly dead".

Edited by Sandwraith
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, aloc_Acoc said:

I heard from other group site that Amazon is not fulfilling those insane cheap lego. 

"train disappeared from my account (not in canceled orders), no cancellation mail or anything. But available at full price.

I like they extra length they went to manipulate customer accounts."

my order is shipped and got what I ordered at very good price. did not ordera 58$ hoth . But in quebec they cannot cancel it they have to fullfill it

5 minutes ago, TargetZero said:

my order is shipped and got what I ordered at very good price. did not ordera 58$ hoth . But in quebec they cannot cancel it they have to fullfill it

The buyer is from Ontario 

Hello,

We're contacting you about order #x. We recently discovered an error that caused the following item(s) to be displayed at an incorrect price:

LEGO City High-speed Passenger Train 60051 Train Toy

In this case, we’re unable to offer this item for the incorrectly posted price(s). Therefore, we’ve cancelled your order for the item(s), and you haven’t been charged.

At any given time, despite our best efforts, a small number of the millions of items on our site may be mispriced. We're very sorry for any disappointment this may cause. 

We hope to see you again soon.

Sincerely,

Customer Service

Amazon.ca

Edited by aloc_Acoc

31 minutes ago, aloc_Acoc said:

Hello,

We're contacting you about order #x. We recently discovered an error that caused the following item(s) to be displayed at an incorrect price:

In this case, we’re unable to offer this item for the incorrectly posted price(s). Therefore, we’ve cancelled your order for the item(s), and you haven’t been charged.

At any given time, despite our best efforts, a small number of the millions of items on our site may be mispriced. We're very sorry for any disappointment this may cause. 

Sincerely,

Customer Service

Amazon.ca

it sucks, for the first time in my life i prefer quebec laws... 

9 minutes ago, TargetZero said:

it sucks, for the first time in my life i prefer quebec laws... 

someone here got 3 train and 3 hoth at those insane price. it's kinda a stupid because if it's good for one, should be good for an other.. but here in quebec we are doing everything not the way others do.. take an exemple of legalising marijuana... here they will have more laws, for exemple we will not be have the right to grow some like ALLL the rest of the canada do.

1 hour ago, aloc_Acoc said:

Hello,

Sincerely,

Customer Service

Amazon.ca

That's a joke. I got mine shipped.