Amazon.ca Deals

Zender

I tried that out but didn't have any luck. Did it work for anyone else?
You mean the additional 15% off? I ordered a new Cargo Train and got.the additional discount. Played with getting a second copy of the new.passenger train (but didnt) and the discount showed up in cart.

I got banned from that certain rebate site a few years ago

Sent from my SM-G950W using Brickpicker Forum mobile app

1 minute ago, znarf said:

You mean the additional 15% off? I ordered a new Cargo Train and got.the additional discount. Played with getting a second copy of the new.passenger train (but didnt) and the discount showed up in cart.

I got banned from that certain rebate site a few years ago

Ohh, I am not aware of the site.

I guess I just missed out if other's got the extra 15%. Was it only for Prime members perhaps?

23 minutes ago, Rebel Bricks said:

I guess I just missed out if other's got the extra 15%. Was it only for Prime members perhaps?

I do have a prime membership. Although I just logged out and still see the 15% off the Lego Boost set: https://www.amazon.ca/LEGO-Boost-Creative-Toolbox-Building/dp/B06Y6JCTKH

image.png.e9a918fdab7b5c2eaa0f927d0e0ac5b9.png

It may have had been only for prime, but in not sure. The item has to be shipped and sold by amazon .

https://forums.redflagdeals.com/******-ca-12-cashback-amazon-ca-everything-other-retailers-2248261/9/

47 minutes ago, Sandwraith said:

Maul and Windu sabers are getting released early next year i believe! I've got Anakin's saber on the wall, really want to add Windu's next to it.

Windu's is such a cool colour. I will definitely be looking for one to add to my collection. If they are being rereleased that will no doubt impact resale value. 

• 2 weeks later...
45 minutes ago, eliminator said:

Yea, it dipped around $190 before Christmas too. Sales must be absolute crap on this set. It's a nice looking set, and the box is nice too. I'm stuck where I don't need the set for myself, and the investor in me just wants to stay away from this one.... or anything that's not showing clear signs of retiring soon.

Still, I'm keeping an eye on it. Wonder if it will reach $175 (30% off)?

47 minutes ago, jimmajenga said:

Yea, it dipped around $190 before Christmas too. Sales must be absolute crap on this set. It's a nice looking set, and the box is nice too. I'm stuck where I don't need the set for myself, and the investor in me just wants to stay away from this one.... or anything that's not showing clear signs of retiring soon.

Still, I'm keeping an eye on it. Wonder if it will reach $175 (30% off)?

Now at 27% off...I’ll grab one if it hits 30%.

The problem with the Y-wing UCS is they already have a cheaper version of it still on shelves, 75172. And looks just as good if you ask me. TBH as a re seller Im not a big fan of picking up the UCS sets. I sell mostly on amazon FBA and for me its WAY to much of a risk sending in big expensive sets like these. I will however pick one up for my self as a collector. 

44 minutes ago, Substored said:

The problem with the Y-wing UCS is they already have a cheaper version of it still on shelves, 75172. And looks just as good if you ask me. TBH as a re seller Im not a big fan of picking up the UCS sets. I sell mostly on amazon FBA and for me its WAY to much of a risk sending in big expensive sets like these. I will however pick one up for my self as a collector. 

Not a bad deal if picking up for 30% off for a personal build, especially considering it's a 2018 release. I'm sure deep discounts of over 20% off will come on this set, but perhaps not until EOL.

Edited by eliminator

12 hours ago, eliminator said:

Not a bad deal if picking up for 30% off for a personal build, especially considering it's a 2018 release. I'm sure deep discounts of over 20% off will come on this set, but perhaps not until EOL.

I caved and bought one for personal build.   Large sets for investment purposes are just too risky nowadays I think.   Unless the discount purchase price is worth it, say 50% or more.

6 hours ago, kouks said:

I caved and bought one for personal build.   Large sets for investment purposes are just too risky nowadays I think.   Unless the discount purchase price is worth it, say 50% or more.

Almost hit 30% off (29% off was the lowest I saw) but I didnt grab one and the price is now slowly climbing. I'm in no rush to get one of these, so will wait for the inevitable Lego Store May the 4th 20% off + double VIP + free set.

On 1/2/2019 at 9:38 AM, kouks said:

same.. got 2 one for build and one for boxed collection.