New Star Wars sets missing

M A H

Hello-

New here so I apologize if I missed this question searching forums.  I have several sets from the new Star Wars series that do not show up when attempting to find them on the Brickfolio search.  The new BB-8 for example.  Some that I have found missing are:  75177, 75187, 75189, 75190.  Have I missed a change with the numbering structure?  I simple search for BB8, BB-8 or BB 8 yields no result also.  I also can't find one of the previous run sets 75183.  Just curious if anyone has had this same issue and if there is a fix.  Thanks so much!

Alex

Hello-

New here so I apologize if I missed this question searching forums.  I have several sets from the new Star Wars series that do not show up when attempting to find them on the Brickfolio search.  The new BB-8 for example.  Some that I have found missing are:  75177, 75187, 75189, 75190.  Have I missed a change with the numbering structure?  I simple search for BB8, BB-8 or BB 8 yields no result also.  I also can't find one of the previous run sets 75183.  Just curious if anyone has had this same issue and if there is a fix.  Thanks so much!

Alex

Those are all new sets. We haven’t updated the Brickfolio yet the include those sets. They will be added in the next update, I’m sure.

Those are all new sets. We haven’t updated the Brickfolio yet the include those sets. They will be added in the next update, I’m sure.

Understood. Sorry for being pushy, didn’t know what fed the data. Out of curiosity, how often do updates like this occur? Seems daunting with the number of sets in each series and all that. Thanks for clarifying. I’ll keep looking for the update.

Understood. Sorry for being pushy, didn’t know what fed the data. Out of curiosity, how often do updates like this occur? Seems daunting with the number of sets in each series and all that. Thanks for clarifying. I’ll keep looking for the update.

I believe we’re due for another update soon. They’re usually every other month or so.