Toys R Us Special Packaging

SageFly

Picked up a few of the 60098 Heavy Haul Train sets during the 20offlego sale last Friday. Sadly, one of them arrived with tape sealing one end, so I weighed it against the others and noticed it was a little heavy. Luckily, when I opened it up, there was still a complete train set inside...

Decided to build it instead of hold it. Not sure someone else would be as thrilled with a blue heavy hauler.

image.jpg

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, SageFly said:

Picked up a few of the 60098 Heavy Haul Train sets during the 20offlego sale last Friday. Sadly, one of them arrived with tape sealing one end, so I weighed it against the others and noticed it was a little heavy. Luckily, when I opened it up, there was still a complete train set inside...

Decided to build it instead of hold it. Not sure someone else would be as thrilled with a blue heavy hauler.

image.jpg

Wow. Was it a mix of sets or is it the entire 60052 in a 60098 box? :|

4 hours ago, SageFly said:

It was a complete set of 60052. Just finished it up and am quite happy with it. Now I need to decide if I should open my other trains. I've always loved them.

All part of TLG´s masterplan to sabotage TRU and buy the assets at auction to open up Lego Shops all over the place.

Phase 1 was all those TRU exclusive sets that no one has ever heard of or wants.

Apparently 75192 TRU special box will contain the parts for 30 Exo Suits. Some may not notice.

Edited by Val-E

Guest TabbyBoy

Oi, TRU... What goes around comes around, you deserve it for the way you treated me! The sooner you go under the better, no sympathy whatsoever! Just like poorly run pubs... if you don't look after your customers, bye-bye.

Will I buy LEGO from TRU if it's very heavily discounted before they shut up shop? Not a chance!

Edited by TabbyBoy

Oi, TRU... What goes around comes around, you deserve it for the way you treated me! The sooner you go under the better, no sympathy whatsoever! Just like poorly run pubs... if you don't look after your customers, bye-bye.
Will I buy LEGO from TRU if it's very heavily discounted before they shut up shop? Not a chance!

Hey Tabby, psssst, only TRU in US/Can are in bankruptcy talks - TRU elsewhere is business as normal for now.