Shop at Home Store calendar and offers - November 2017

fuzzy_bricks

Just now, Pebble&Park said:

I may be in the minority but I find the nutcracker completely underwhelming compared to the last two holiday freebies

I am in the same minority as you. Perhaps we were spoiled by the last two years´s sets and this one is more par for the course.

Good month to get the UCS Falcon.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Val-E said:

I am in the same minority as you. Perhaps we were spoiled by the last two years´s sets and this one is more par for the course.

Good month to get the UCS Falcon.

I think it's fine as a giveaway for a $49 purchase, it just seems out of place for the $99 threshold.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Just trying to understand the November calendar

It says “November 18-19: VIPs get Double Points and special Brick Friday offers.”

But Brick Friday doesn’t start until Black Friday Nov 24th

Does that mean we are getting early access to those deals (a week early)?

https://www.thebrickfan.com/lego-november-2017-store-calendar-promotions-and-events/

10 minutes ago, andyposterfan said:

Just trying to understand the November calendar

It says “November 18-19: VIPs get Double Points and special Brick Friday offers.”

But Brick Friday doesn’t start until Black Friday Nov 24th

Does that mean we are getting early access to those deals (a week early)?

https://www.thebrickfan.com/lego-november-2017-store-calendar-promotions-and-events/

It's just like last year when we had double VIP the weekend before, then the sales on BF weekend that included Tower Bridge at 20% off etc.

So that won't coincide.

Retail milk BF for an entire week now!!

Edited by John82

56 minutes ago, John82 said:

It's just like last year when we had double VIP the weekend before, then the sales on BF weekend that included Tower Bridge at 20% off etc.

Wow.. I must had missed that. Had no idea TB was 20% off...? I only noticed the Black Friday deals with the VW Camper and TIE UCS at -20%...

So the deals available a week early were different from those ones on Black Friday?

was this global / European too?

Edited by andyposterfan

9 minutes ago, andyposterfan said:

Wow.. I must had missed that. Had no idea TB was 20% off...? I only noticed the Black Friday deals with the VW Camper and TIE UCS at -20%...

was this global / European too?

Some years the promos are not the same in all European countries - remember last May when the French didn´t get 40% off SW?

In europe last year there were some sets reduced on the Friday and some others for Cyber Monday. T1, TB, MF, FW, TIE, all Minecraft spring to mind. I think it was 30% off, not 20.

Edited by Val-E
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, andyposterfan said:

So the deals available a week early were different from those ones on Black Friday?

I can't remember any specific deals for the 2xVIP last year, just checked my receipts and i didn't buy anything on that week.

I think the early week could possibly be US only, and we will just get either 2xVIP, 3xVIP or nothing...

• 2 weeks later...