Auto/Car Transporter Truck

CosmicSpeed

Question

I have amassed quite a collection of the Speed Champions series vehicles and think it would be cool to have a transporter to display them on. I have seen a few really nice custom builds, but I was wondering the best auto-transporter set to go for. I really like 6753 and the included cars seems a very close scale to the SC vehicles. 

If I had the inventory of bricks at home (I bet I have the required inventory at my parents house form childhood) I would love to build a custom model so any suggestions of that would be appreciated.

However as I increase my collection of automotive themed (typically racing) Lego & Technic, adding a transporter of some sort would help complete the set.

Thanks!

• Like 1

2 answers to this question

2 hours ago, CosmicSpeed said:

I have amassed quite a collection of the Speed Champions series vehicles and think it would be cool to have a transporter to display them on. I have seen a few really nice custom builds, but I was wondering the best auto-transporter set to go for. I really like 6753 and the included cars seems a very close scale to the SC vehicles. 

If I had the inventory of bricks at home (I bet I have the required inventory at my parents house form childhood) I would love to build a custom model so any suggestions of that would be appreciated.

However as I increase my collection of automotive themed (typically racing) Lego & Technic, adding a transporter of some sort would help complete the set.

Thanks!

https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?S=60060-1#T=S&O={}