Help identifying

Kalimahesvara

Fairly certain Lego would not have a prostitute in with the educational sets or any other sets  but who really knows.

https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?M=cty724#T=S&O={"ss":"US","cond":"N"}

10 hours ago, Kalimahesvara said:

I just bought the community Minifigures set for my son and there is a woman in gold pants standing next to a red light. Is there any other possibility that she is anything other than a prostitute? I have looked everywhere and found no name or description for this minifigure.

10770_lego-figurer-pa-arbejde-45022-256-dele_1-1.jpg

14 hours ago, Kalimahesvara said:

... Is there any other possibility that she is anything other than a prostitute?...

Ha ha... that's funny!  Looking at other photos of the set, I see that many of the figures are "paired" with another.  She appears to be paired with the little boy in red holding the comic "dragon's head" on a stick?  Based on the red and gold colors, I imagine they are street performers at a Chinese festival, and that red light is supposed to be a Chinese lantern. Still... pretty funny tho!

45022-1.png

• Like 2

Ha ha... that's funny!  Looking at other photos of the set, I see that many of the figures are "paired" with another.  She appears to be paired with the little boy in red holding the comic "dragon's head" on a stick?  Based on the red and gold colors, I imagine they are street performers at a Chinese festival, and that red light is supposed to be a Chinese lantern. Still... pretty funny tho!
45022-1.png.5f655c0d4f26e357ba0501dd745b2eab.png

You have the wrong pair.
The guy at his desk with the computer, sending money with his PayPal app to the "live" lady in the red light district.
  • Haha 1