How to sell Partially opened sets?

Recently I bought lots that had sets that had been partially opened. Some of the bags had been opened but others were still sealed. How would you go about selling those? Would you assemble what was loose and leave the rest in the bags and sell it that way or would you open everything and build it to sell as used? Previously I had a set like this that I did the first method, but I don't know what is the best way. Which method makes the most sense and makes it easiest to sell?

Honestly I am not too thrilled with the idea of busting open all the remaining bags to the10188 just to try to sell it as used, but I will if that's the best method.

Verify all the parts are there from what is opened and put them in labeled ziplock bags. Put the parts from bag 1 in a single bag, bag 2 in another bag, etc. Leave the sealed bags as they are.

Will give the buyer the ability to have a traditional build experience, and give them the confidence that the set is complete.

• Like 5