Ideas #019: 21312 - Women of NASA

Val-E

4 hours ago, Val-E said:

I´d check their Women of Nasa page - maybe there is a very nice surprise of a Saturn V for 25 USD.

if only.  they don't even have the web page for 21312 live yet.  there is so much hype building around this set - so many stories already popping up when you goggle it.

Edited by cladner

My Local Toys'R'us is already stocking the set, pretty deep as well (at least 20 boxes), so I wouldn't think a quickflip is really happening.

It scanned at 34,99€ which had me protesting a bit ;)
I had to have them pricematch Lego SAH (didn't think I'd ever do that :) ) and could apply a coupon as well.

21312.jpg

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, Val-E said:

Is that a buy 2 pay for 3 offer?

It's also listed at that price on the online store of Toys'R'us, but with limit 1.

The lady at the checkout did a bit of a doulbe take when noticing it's acutally going on sale on Nov 1st, ("oh cr*p have to take them off again then"), but as shops are only open on monday till November 1st here (Tuesday and Wednesday are public holidays) she might not bother clearing them away again...

Yes it was almost simultaneous. It said it would ship when it became available on.....NOW!

And then I had to call my cc company bc Lego thinks I’m a fraud every time!

Ohhhh maybe it’s my wife telling them to decline every Lego purchase!!! Makes more sense!

• Like 2