Ideas #019: 21312 - Women of NASA

Val-E

19 minutes ago, cladner said:

walmart just poofed.

lowest amazon price $69.  second lowest price - $99. 

let the inane reviews about the toy scalpers commence.

ok - the 5 sets for sale at $69 are gone and only 2 sellers with sets going for $99.  :) 

are people seeing these in store at barnes and noble?  the website doesn't allow you to check instore availability for this set.

Edited by cladner

1 minute ago, cladner said:

ok - the 5 sets for sale at $69 are gone and only 2 sellers with sets going for $99.  :) 

before they showed up there was a few other sellers in that range too and at one point the set disappeared from amazon search as it was unavailable from anyone

a week or two from now will be interesting to see what happens

27 minutes ago, cladner said:

are people seeing these in store at barnes and noble?  the website doesn't allow you to check instore availability for this set.

Problem is when 999 sellers send in 99 each .. HOLD the damn LINE 

• Like 3

Guest TabbyBoy
4 minutes ago, Scatterbug said:

Isn't your contact risking their job buying that amount?

It's a BigWig at Waitrose who recently retired and doesn't have to rely on the John Lewis pension so little risk even though I didn't mind if they refused. If they did, I would still have ordered at least 100 online as normal since there was no limit. That means I have to try another JL contact to buy the other one a nice case of wine and some single malt ;-) It's a lot to pick up that should be ready tomorrow, but I won't have access to a van until Saturday.

so I have not been here for about a year....  i checked in about a month ago just to look around the site and to see how the portfolio was doing ( not so great, then again, was only in it for about a year.... have yet to sell anything )     - anyways... just bought 40 of these.... hope you guys are right!       feels good to be back in!  PP 

Guest TabbyBoy
Just now, Scatterbug said:

Do you still have the shipping container?

Not anymore as my farmer friend needed to hand back the land it was on. However, I do have 2 pallets of space at a mate's secure warehouse which I'll be using. Of course, that means I have to take another crate of beer round.

If I had a big enough garden, I'd have a 40' container in a heartbeat. I'll also glad it in cedar for the perfect man cave!