Ideas #019: 21312 - Women of NASA

Val-E

23 minutes ago, TabbyBoy said:

Don't hold you breath and DON'T list for sale yet.

My order was cancelled for no reason! Just as well I got to John Lewis in time. I'm now tempted to return everything I bought recently out of spite back to LEGO. I love the product, but have grown to despise the company.

LEGO have really got up my nose recently so I'm going to email them a copy of my John Lewis receipt to piss them off saying, "How dare you treat your best resellers by having such pathetic buying limits?!"

I really hope the order isn't cancelled, since as well as the two WON sets there is the F40, VIP promo, and 24-in-1 promo. Would be irritating to lose those.

1 minute ago, legodelorean said:

Is anyone planning on a long term hold on these, or is the rush to QFLL before everyone gets their orders the plan?  I don't usually QFLL.  I remember the RI sold for 3-4 times it's msrp when it first came out, but now you can get one for less than 2x msrp.

I think the answer is in your question.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

my understanding is that LEGO learned about their previous ill management of ideas release and wanted to make good progress making supply sufficient, which is indeed a bit better than 21309 and RI.

I assume they didn't have a plan to produce more of it between now and Dec.

11 minutes ago, plastic passion said:

Question for those who ordered from Target yesterday, - do you get a shipping notice immediately?    My wife's Target redcard was charged, it currently says pending.   No shipping notice though.   Thank you in advance, PP

Click on details, if it has shipped it will say so with a tracking number.

hmmmmm....    my order looks like this.....      maybe not getting them from Target.  No reference number to check at the moment.    Thank you for the info though. 

Pending Transactions+ table_header_corner.gif

Transaction Date Post Date Merchant or Purchase Description Amount  
11/2/2017 Pending TARGET 3991 $415.92  
11/2/2017 Pending TARGET 3991 $311.94  

Some of the reviews/ comments on amazon are Hilarious, some complaining it’s double than Lego charge directly and others giving 1 star telling others to buy direct and not get gouged.
I don’t use amazon, can buyers who paid $100 or more return the products to sellers once they find out they can get it for $25?

1 minute ago, mtchrs said:

Some of the reviews/ comments on amazon are Hilarious, some complaining it’s double than Lego charge directly and others giving 1 star telling others to buy direct and not get gouged.
I don’t use amazon, can buyers who paid $100 or more return the products to sellers once they find out they can get it for $25?

Yes. Or they can just say they never got it, or that they got an empty box. Any Amazon buyer who is displeased and wants to get their money back can figure out a way to do it. But most buyers will happily overpay and get their set and never give it a second thought.