Ideas #019: 21312 - Women of NASA

Val-E

14 minutes ago, TabbyBoy said:

If it does then I hope a lot of buyer that use LEGO's website will start shopping elsewhere. Us Brits are getting really tired now of that "Brexit" word. For all we know, it may never happen.

That Kussenberg woman needs to look for something to talk about other than leaving the EU.

On a side note am I the only one disappointed in the Space/NASAcentric Lego Ideas there are plenty of better options

20 minutes ago, TabbyBoy said:

The DB is superb value especially with 2x VIP and the VIP polybag - not bad for £78. I actually prefer it to my Black Pearl.

BTW... When do you think Catalonia will apply for Spexit? ;-)

I know that's tongue and cheek, but we're not going there _at all_ ok?

Guest TabbyBoy
19 minutes ago, gregpj said:

I know that's tongue and cheek, but we're not going there _at all_ ok?

I'm only tugging Val-E's chain... How about a no-holds-barred Politics thread?

Guest TabbyBoy
6 minutes ago, gregpj said:

Given the state of politics in the world, I don't see how that's relevant to LEGO or a good idea.

Fair enough, feel free to delete.

16 hours ago, Shewie said:

Women of Nasa already available in Toys R Us in London and probably elsewhere (TRU country wise). 20RPP and bonus polybag.

Oh yeah! That's great news! Going to London tomorrow for a week and was hoping I could buy it there for UK price during my visit before going back home! :) 

Any other tips (private message?) for me where I could shop for Lego cheaper than Dutch prices? ;)  I already have planned to visit the Leicester Square Lego store and get Assembly Square and the Lester minifig (as many as I can) there. But other stores with good prices or special deals are also welcome. ;) 

Guest TabbyBoy

Shame that TRU have them first (supposedly), a friend went into the new Reading branch this afternoon and they didn't stock them. Anyhow, I'd rather give my money to SaH than those r-soles at TRU.

Guest TabbyBoy
1 minute ago, fuzzy_bricks said:

So we got some hype going, now if we can get some CEOs to chime in on the credenza worthiness of this set, I'll be convinced.

We don't need hype, this set simply speaks for itself ;-)

18 hours ago, TabbyBoy said:

Shame that TRU have them first (supposedly), a friend went into the new Reading branch this afternoon and they didn't stock them. Anyhow, I'd rather give my money to SaH than those r-soles at TRU.

Just been into my local TRU in Lisburn and there was no sign of them there. Was looking one for a personal build.