75053 Kanan Jarrus Minifig Question

LegoWalker4

I am about to complete a used 75053 The Ghost set to sell and have a question about the  Kanan Jarrus minifig.  Is he supposed to have brown or black hair?  I can only find him with hair brown for sale and want the set to be completely accurate if possible.  Does any one have a part number for the hair only?  I down to last piece I need to complete this set! 

If you have one to sell or trade, preferably used, or just have the hair to sell, please PM me. 

1 hour ago, Huskers1236 said:

Thanks!  After driving myself crazy and researching this more. I found the following on Brickipedia:

From Brickipedia:

Description

"Kanan has hair piece which is the appears to be a new mould.   He has an olive green torso which is printed to depict a green shirt and a dark shoulder armour. He also has grey legs with a holster printed on. He wields a blue lightsaber and a medium blaster rifle.

Although Kanan has brown hair in the Star Wars Rebels series, the minifigure version was released worldwide with black hair. A few months after release, Kanan was re-released with brown hair. Parts were available on the LEGO.com site for replacements. "

That seemed to have in August 2014, ,meaning there are two versions of the same minifigure in set 75053.

24 minutes ago, LegoWalker4 said:

Thanks!  After driving myself crazy and researching this more. I found the following on Brickipedia:

From Brickipedia:

Description

"Kanan has hair piece which is the appears to be a new mould.   He has an olive green torso which is printed to depict a green shirt and a dark shoulder armour. He also has grey legs with a holster printed on. He wields a blue lightsaber and a medium blaster rifle.

Although Kanan has brown hair in the Star Wars Rebels series, the minifigure version was released worldwide with black hair. A few months after release, Kanan was re-released with brown hair. Parts were available on the LEGO.com site for replacements. "

That seemed to have in August 2014, ,meaning there are two versions of the same minifigure in set 75053.

If they sold the set with 2 different versions I'm surprised BL didn't show the figure with a hair variant.  They're pretty good about showing alternative colors/part versions that were released in a set.