New Display sized for Minifigures

thoroakenfelder

I saw these posted on Facebook and thought I would share it here. It is not LEGO, nor does it purport to be.DSCN9444-1.jpg

The display is found at Target near the movies and books, where they have various licensed knick-knacks. It's called the Nano Scene by Jada. They also had a Harry Potter scene display and a DC Comics Batcave scene display. There is not a covering over the slots and the space inside is big enough for about 3x5 studs. I used some 4x4 plates as I didn't have a bunch of minifigure plates. It was $17.99 or about the same cost as the 2x4 minifigure display case from LEGO. The plastic rock base is detachable and it can be wall mounted. Target DPCI 323010416. I did not install the 3 AAA batteries. K-2SO on the plate was slightly too tall for the slot and had to be hunched, Chewbacca fit fine.

DSCN9442-1.jpg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, thoroakenfelder said:

I saw these posted on Facebook and thought I would share it here. It is not LEGO, nor does it purport to be.

The display is found at Target near the movies and books, where they have various licensed knick-knacks. It's called the Nano Scene by Jada. They also had a Harry Potter scene display and a DC Comics Batcave scene display. There is not a covering over the slots and the space inside is big enough for about 3x5 studs. I used some 4x4 plates as I didn't have a bunch of minifigure plates. It was $17.99 or about the same cost as the 2x4 minifigure display case from LEGO. The plastic rock base is detachable and it can be wall mounted. Target DPCI 323010416. I did not install the 3 AAA batteries. K-2SO on the plate was slightly too tall for the slot and had to be hunched, Chewbacca fit fine.

Pretty cool, I've seen these little nano figures around, surprisingly heavy for such small figures. Batcave and Hogwarts are adorable haha, not something i want to start collecting, but i do like this display case for LEGO figures... hmmm

• Like 2