Belated Introduction

Hello all:

I’ve been a lurkin’ noob for sometime now and only recently begun to post. I’m a 35 year old Midwestern transplant living in the south. I’m a father of two and my children helped me rediscover my love of Lego from when I was a child. I only recently became interested in collecting and selling Lego, oddly as a means to stop smoking. My previous collecting obsession was cigars. I learned a lot from the hobby—shipping, storage, buy-in vs resale. I even became a novice woodworker and built two cabinet humidors. But since my children came along I decided a more healthy hobby should replace my love of cigars, so I replaced one obsession with another. I buy most of my Lego on clearance and if it doesn’t resell it usually turns into a present for one of the infinite birthday parties my children get invited to. My main goal with this hobby is to learn, and make a little bit of money.

• Like 1

Guest TabbyBoy

Welcome!

In the UK you can buy a very nice small LEGO set for the price of a packet of fags! ;-)

It's better for you too!

Edited by TabbyBoy