Hi, Lego Hoarder Clearing Out

Greetings all,

So in 2011 I started hoarding Lego... not bulk sets, but I had an obsession with buying one of each. This year I realized how much I had been spending and had to cut it off and start cleaning it out. I had no idea how much the stuff was going to rise in value and I started with the most valuable sets and cleared out my 50 per month on eBay without having to pay any listing fees. I got tired of being that chick who had two full rooms in her house loaded with bags of Lego sets.

I've never hoarded anything else, but for some reason I started buying Lego sets. I was able to go cold turkey thankfully starting January 1, 2017, and just want to clear them out.

I have a few tax questions that I posted in another thread that is awaiting approval.

Nice to meet everyone

• Like 2

Welcome to the rabbit hole, @donehoarding.

To get started, I recommend you assemble a spreadsheet of your sets and list how much you wish for them.  Include Set Number, Set Name, Condition (Used or New), and Asking Price.  

Be open to negotiation for the prices of your sets that you're clearing out.  Most fellow BrickPickers understand the needs of profit as well as time to ship and handle products, all within reason of course.

• Like 1