Richmond, Petersburg, Fredericksburg and Northern Virginia Deals! Deals in Virginia all around!

kerrmando

• 2 weeks later...

I got the castles 0:)

Yeah I was there Friday and Sunday, got some great deals!

Haha I figured it was another collector! I don't do only LEGO sets. I wouldn't have bought them all anyways. I would have only bought one or two. Much better margins on other items but LEGOS sell faster.

I am glad it was someone else from here who got them.

I couldn;t decide if I wanted to go Friday or Sunday. Which day had the better deals?

Kmart in Fairfax is closing, all Legos 20% off right now. I'm new to this so I bought the sets I knew were good deals like Unexpected Gathering and X-Wing sets and spent a couple hundred bucks. Some sets were only a couple bucks cheaper than Amazon, still a good amount left.

Kmart in Fairfax is closing, all Legos 20% off right now. I'm new to this so I bought the sets I knew were good deals like Unexpected Gathering and X-Wing sets and spent a couple hundred bucks. Some sets were only a couple bucks cheaper than Amazon, still a good amount left.

Thanks for the heads up! I will definitely check this out tomorrow.

Is this the Kmart at jermantown rd and 29??

Yes, I got there at 4 today and Legos weren't picked over yet. I got 2 X-wings, Unexpected Gathering, and for my kids I got MF Crazy Scientist and Vampire Hearse. That store itself is awful but you might find something you want, I don't usually buy sets that don't interest me even if they are a good deal. I almost bought the Attack on Weathertop but it wasn't much cheaper than Amazon and the Gobblin King is actually still more expensive than Amazon even with the 20% off.

Yes, I got there at 4 today and Legos weren't picked over yet. I got 2 X-wings, Unexpected Gathering, and for my kids I got MF Crazy Scientist and Vampire Hearse. That store itself is awful but you might find something you want, I don't usually buy sets that don't interest me even if they are a good deal. I almost bought the Attack on Weathertop but it wasn't much cheaper than Amazon.

Thanks! Yeah I'll check it out tomorrow to see what I can find. I'm not far from there so it's worth passing by and checking it out.

• 2 weeks later...