Ideas #020: 21313/92177 - Ship In a Bottle

Alpinemaps

On ‎2‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 4:52 AM, Haay said:
Looks like the Black Seas Barracuda from the 60 Years of the Brick promo fits quite well inside the bottle, by just removing the top of the masts (with the flags):
source: http://zusammengebaut.com/lego-ideas-schiff-in-der-flasche-mit-mini-barracuda-auf-dem-weg-nach-braunschweig-43515/

I went to the store yesterday and I asked a manager about this and she got excited, brought out the Bottle and checked. Almost perfect fit.

This little 60th BSB might get quite the display potential. I could also see it working well as a prop in the new Roller Coaster set.

Sent from my VS995 using Brickpicker Forum mobile app

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, squeakdigital00 said:

Can you order back to back orders on shop at home since this is limit 1? Without problems.

I'm not sure what the current situation is in the US, but at least here in Europe for a while now LEGO tracks how many sets were ordered per address and matches that with the limit number. There is a time-out on that though, so after maybe half a year previous orders will not be counted any longer. But for now, if it's limit 1 (or limit 2, or 3) you can't order more than that number on your account/address. A subsequent order will be cancelled and if you try it multiple times your account might well be flagged for official ban...

• Thanks 1

If this set is not overproduced and sells poorly like the Maze, I think it will bring good returns. My fear is they have already produced too many in the initial run and it'll stay around like Adventure Time. IMO this set looks really ugly, especially the bottle which looks like it has cracks in it.

1 minute ago, CLMF said:

If this set is not overproduced and sells poorly like the Maze, I think it will bring good returns. My fear is they have already produced too many in the initial run and it'll stay around like Adventure Time. IMO this set looks really ugly, especially the bottle which looks like it has cracks in it.

Yes, I like sets that don´t get a lot of initial hype or sales so the bottle is half full for me.

Has to be said reviews have not been great and you are paying a lot to get what is basically a minibuild ship and loads of transparent tiles.

On 1.2.2018 at 1:22 PM, Haay said:

I'm not sure what the current situation is in the US, but at least here in Europe for a while now LEGO tracks how many sets were ordered per address and matches that with the limit number. There is a time-out on that though, so after maybe half a year previous orders will not be counted any longer. But for now, if it's limit 1 (or limit 2, or 3) you can't order more than that number on your account/address. A subsequent order will be cancelled and if you try it multiple times your account might well be flagged for official ban...

From my experience it's about the IP adress(es) ordered from (Device and|or Connection), not the adress the packages are sent to. So ordering via different accounts with different mail addresses wont help as long as you use the same pc (and no IP stealth services).

• Thanks 1

• Alpinemaps changed the title to Ideas #020: 21313/92177 - Ship In a Bottle