71022 - Minifigures - Harry Potter and Fantastic Beasts: Series 1

Alpinemaps

20 hours ago, Bold-Arrow said:

as much as i would love to have Umbridge in this series or one of the new sets, it would rather it stay a HTF fig ..... sigh 

For value's sake, I hope they don't have Umbridge or Trelawney in the sets or series.  This is Legos' chance to add figures we never got, not to re-hash what they have already done, but we know what their history says about that.  

What I would like to see would be figures for member of Order of the Phoenix we have yet to see, updated figures that were only yellow faces, Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff torsos of any kind, figures from Beaubaton sp?, more Ministry figures, maybe a few other students we have yet to see that actually played roles in the movies.  

What I expect is that of the 22 figures, we'll get 4-5 versions of Harry like the Batman series, Ron, Hermione, Hagrid, Draco, Lucius, Ginny, Harry's parents, Snape, at least 1 Dumbledore, McGonagall, Voldemort, Filch, Dementor and/or Death Eater, Dobby, and probably a Lupin.  They are going to hit the high points.  I would love a series full of figures we have not received to date, but don't see that happening.

• 5 months later...

WTF is wrong with Dobby?  He looks like he is tripping out of his mind.  The last version was spot on, this one, not so much.  Cedric Diggory FTW.  Professor Trelawney is amazing.  The Nagini snake is great too.  So much to like about this series.  Amazing accessories.

My only quibble is that this is more of a "Wizarding World" series vs. a Harry Potter series.  I don't want Fantastic Beasts figures as much as HP figures, but oh well.  I would have much preferred some Order of the Phoenix figures vs. FB figures, but I'm not complaining too much.  Maybe we get some exclusives with the D2C set kind of like the Helicarrier even if it is in microscale.

21 minutes ago, Bold-Arrow said:

the one with the yellow torso .. . he was killed in the GoF ( spoiler alert ) 

I think this is the first printed Hufflepuff Torso. This minifig previously existed only in the video games.

The "Teenage" legs are a nice addition also.

Mad Eye is much better! Is that Professor Trelawney next to him? Dean Thomas is also a first. I guess we will need two of the Patil figures for the COMPLETE set.

Edited by CosmicSpeed

• Alpinemaps changed the title to 71022 - Minifigures - Harry Potter and Fantastic Beasts: Series 1
  • TheOrcKing pinned this topic
  • TheOrcKing unpinned this topic