71022 - Minifigures - Harry Potter and Fantastic Beasts: Series 1

Alpinemaps

1 hour ago, CosmicSpeed said:

I think this is the first printed Hufflepuff Torso. This minifig previously existed only in the video games.

The "Teenage" legs are a nice addition also.

Mad Eye is much better! Is that Professor Trelawney next to him? Dean Thomas is also a first. I guess we will need two of the Patil figures for the COMPLETE set.

The girl in the front right also appears to have a Ravenclaw sweater on.  I would prefer a generic Hufflepuff to having Cedric's sweater from the games, but I'll take it since we've had none to date.  Luna with a Ravenclaw shirt would have made sense since there is already a version of her in pink.  Oh well, now we may be able to make it on our own instead.

From the collection checklist sheet or whatever it's called it looks like Moody comes with a hairpiece from when he turns into Barty Crouch Jr., great touch. I'm assuming that means he has a double sided face as well. I really like the accessories for each character as well. Actually the only figure I don't like is Ron... looks way too old looks more like one of the older weasley brothers or even arthur weasley

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Huskers1236 said:

The girl in the front right also appears to have a Ravenclaw sweater on.  I would prefer a generic Hufflepuff to having Cedric's sweater from the games, but I'll take it since we've had none to date.  Luna with a Ravenclaw shirt would have made sense since there is already a version of her in pink.  Oh well, now we may be able to make it on our own instead.

You're right also. I thought it was another Gryffindor, but I think its Cho. So the only traditional robe missing is Hufflepuff.

• Professor Flitwick (+ wand, megaphone)
  • Voldemort (+ wand, Nagini)
  • Harry Potter (+ wand, Hedwig)
  • Dobby (+ sock, book)
  • Dean Thomas (+ wand, flag)
  • Cedric Diggory (+ wand, Triwizard cup)
  • Cho Chang (+ wand, owl)
  • Neville Longbottom (+ wand, mandrake)
  • Draco Malfoy (+ wand, broom, golden snitch)
  • Professor Trelawney (+ wand, tea cup)
  • Hermoine Granger (+ wand, Crookshanks)
  • Luna Lovegood (+ wand, Quibbler, bag)
  • Ron Weasley (+ wand, Scabbers)
  • Mad-Eye Moody (+ wand, walking stick)
  • Harry Potter (with cape) (+ wand, invisibility cloak)
  • Albus Dumbledore (+ wand, Pensieve)
  • Newt Scamander (+ wand, briefcase, Niffler)
  • Tina Goldstein (+ wand, sausage)
  • Credence Barebone (+ leaflet)
  • Queenie Goldstein (+ wand, strudel)
  • Jacob Kowalski (+ suitcase and pastries)
  • Percival Graves (+ wand)
  • Like 4

10 hours ago, nolanfan34 said:

I love these. Dumbledore with the pensieve!! Will be getting a set of these for sure.

This got me thinking. Has there ever been a CMF that came with a sticker(s)? If that pensieve was in a set, I can picture the inside detail being a sticker. 

Edited by oneknightr

Wouldn't you think these will be out in August?  Series 18 has been sold out on LEGO Shop at Home for a couple weeks now, and I believe it was released in April this year.  I could see a schedule of Batman Series 2 (3 months), Series 18 (4 months) and Harry Potter (5 months) making sense.  HP is going to be an infinitely better seller than Batman 2.  I just hope the price doesn't get jacked up further than $3.99 for these.

Hello Brickpickers!

Here is our Harry Potter Collectible Minifigures Series pre-order:

$219 / Box

We are not yet offering the set as the distributions have not been confirmed. I will repost when I am able to give more information on this.

Free domestic shipping within the US. $25 / box for international shipments.

Please DM with PayPal email address for invoice. I will try to get as much as I can of this series, but I anticipate it being pretty popular, so no guarantees on how long it will last. It is getting harder and harder to get a good supply.

Alright, that's all! Shipping sometime in the first couple weeks of August.

• Like 4

• Alpinemaps changed the title to 71022 - Minifigures - Harry Potter and Fantastic Beasts: Series 1
  • TheOrcKing pinned this topic
  • TheOrcKing unpinned this topic