4000028 House & 4000029 Windmill & 4000030 Truck

Phil B

8 hours ago, minicoopers11 said:

Well, I submitted right away and got approval a week later. So perhaps we'll both get it around same time.

I'm curious to see what arrives for others, as mine arrived with out any limited edition numbering as was originally shown in pictures. My email to Lego CS has gone unanswered.

IMG_0342 (1).jpg

Edited by melting

I really don't know if this is the right thread for this, but I am looking to get rid of two of my trucks in hopes of getting a windmill and a house (missed them both).

Would anyone want to trade one? I can send pics and whatever else you need, they are both in excellent condition. Feel free to message me!

....and If this is the wrong spot for this, can someone point me to the right one? haha

• Like 1

7 hours ago, scatttcat said:

I really don't know if this is the right thread for this, but I am looking to get rid of two of my trucks in hopes of getting a windmill and a house (missed them both).

Would anyone want to trade one? I can send pics and whatever else you need, they are both in excellent condition. Feel free to message me!

....and If this is the wrong spot for this, can someone point me to the right one? haha

Put them up for trade here https://community.brickpicker.com/forums/forum/61-trading-want-ads-for-sale/

• Like 1

On 2/14/2018 at 9:10 PM, scatttcat said:

Trade complete, thanks everyone! Admin can delete this if needed.

How is everyone handling the small round seal especially when listing. It seems nearly every one I received the seal was popped and cant be resealed. I was wondering if it makes sense just to use an Xacto to remove the half that is no longer attached. I did this on one and it looks nice. Really sux cus Im sure many will have this same issue since the seal is so small and there is no little area to actually adhere to the box. Luckily no damage to the box surface is apparent. 

Thoughts opinions........

Hard to say, not many would have the full seal IMO, none of my 3 did; only 1 of each so it has to be a common issue. You could probably peel it off if you're feeling froggy and replace with another as the adhesive obviously isn't good so risk of removing print is possibly pretty low. Up to you. I'm just keeping as is.

Sent from my VS995 using Brickpicker Forum mobile app