4000028 House & 4000029 Windmill & 4000030 Truck

Phil B

Looks like windmill is oos. Also, the booklet that you can get with 10715 seems to still be available since I ordered one yesterday and sent in an image of my receipt and got an email this morning that the booklet will arrive in 7-10 days.

Edited by JoshB

32 minutes ago, JoshB said:

Looks like windmill is oos. Also, the booklet that you can get with 10715 seems to still be available since I ordered one yesterday and sent in an image of my receipt and got an email this morning that the booklet will arrive in 7-10 days.

I am still waiting on the confirmation email even though when I log-in it says Valid....

Walked into my local Wally World to pick up my sets.....lady comes out with two boxes and a bubble mailer :mad:...somehow the box inside the bubble mailer was actually in good condition :imsohappy:

However.....two of the sets that were in the boxes had popped seals....that little round seal sucks! Can't exactly exchange them....so it is what it is I suppose.

BTW.......TINY boxes!

43 minutes ago, odysea11 said:

Walked into my local Wally World to pick up my sets.....lady comes out with two boxes and a bubble mailer :mad:...somehow the box inside the bubble mailer was actually in good condition :imsohappy:

However.....two of the sets that were in the boxes had popped seals....that little round seal sucks! Can't exactly exchange them....so it is what it is I suppose.

BTW.......TINY boxes!

Yeh those popped seals are disappointing.

• Like 1