42083 - Bugatti Chiron

Val-E

Building mine ATM. Price was reasonable compared to 420 RRP rip off.

Re: packaging. It´s the USP of this set - Lego have gone to a extra level with the quality and design. Mine was an AWD and came a bit trashed but box condition will be of prime importance to the rich snobs that will be paying top dollar post EOL.

The only people that have ever complained about any of my boxes have been those that bought Architecture sets and I am thinking same OCD but ten times more demanding due to the price point of this blue bad boy.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
6 hours ago, maestro said:

Seems this can be bought with 35% off in EU. Total price $280. Worth buying 1 for investment?

Possibly, but you'll be competing with UK sellers who got it from argos this week at 45% off

Edited by roxio
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, roxio said:

Possibly, but you'll be competing with UK sellers who got it from argos this week at 45% off

Is he really? Since UK moved out of EU, there are no more sellers on EU amazon sites. There is amazon.co.uk which buys sets from sellers in the UK but they have to factor in customs so there is no direct competition anymore. I do not know if I am happy that UK sellers cannot or with greater restictions sell on Amazon EU (same goes for me), I made about 15% of my revenue in UK. Lets see this year.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
10 hours ago, SpaceFan9 said:

For the gear-heads: Bugatti Top Speed Test

There's an accompanying dash-cam video that's fun to watch, too.  For those of us without a $300M+ net worth, there's always the Technic model.

Thats a Czech billlionaire real-estate developer mogul Roman Passer - he his behind the wheel. Everybody around knows that he has a taste for supercars. He can be looked up in Wikipedia