75928 - Blue's Helicopter Pursuit

crayxlp

This isn't bad... for 39.99, I'll definitely invest in a few... Overall the lineup is pretty good.  The juniors versions that has the trex and pterandon will more than likely cut into profit margins from the original Jurassic World sets.  However, the Gallimimus Trap, Dilophosaurus, and Indominous Rex sets will continue to go up in price.  I also think out of all of these, the set with the new carnotaurus will be the long term winner.  I find the building facade of the newest set with the Indominraptor quite odd looking, and I think it will hinder that set when bit compared to the IR set.  Of course, the Indoniraptor big fig will be worth quite a bit and you probably won't lose with it.  Overall, this is looking like the only interesting theme so far.

6 hours ago, fossilrock said:

This isn't bad... for 39.99, I'll definitely invest in a few... Overall the lineup is pretty good.  The juniors versions that has the trex and pterandon will more than likely cut into profit margins from the original Jurassic World sets.  However, the Gallimimus Trap, Dilophosaurus, and Indominous Rex sets will continue to go up in price.  I also think out of all of these, the set with the new carnotaurus will be the long term winner.  I find the building facade of the newest set with the Indominraptor quite odd looking, and I think it will hinder that set when bit compared to the IR set.  Of course, the Indoniraptor big fig will be worth quite a bit and you probably won't lose with it.  Overall, this is looking like the only interesting theme so far.

you must be a huge JW fan as you made all the dinosaurs name right ...

On 1/31/2018 at 1:28 PM, emazers said:

The Walmart Exclusive Hopefully will be a nice set, as Walmart Lego Exclusives are not out very long, now the Toys r us Exclusive could be for a few years.

Are these different set numbers than the 5 mainline, 3 jr's, and 2 duplos?  I just looked on brickset and didn't see any reference to potential exclusives.

21 minutes ago, fossilrock said:

Are these different set numbers than the 5 mainline, 3 jr's, and 2 duplos?  I just looked on brickset and didn't see any reference to potential exclusives.

The sets will hit shelves in April, with retailer exclusives at both Toys “R” U s and Walmart.

3 minutes ago, superlegolover said:

among those, which one is walmart exclusive?

4 minutes ago, superlegolover said:

among those, which one is walmart exclusive?

There is not List yet, most likely the Walmart Exclusive will be a $40 or so set, Usually Toys R Us have the more Expensive Exclusive, and we still don't no if Lego will have a big Exclusive.

• 4 months later...
1 hour ago, donbee said:

Amazing how one figure changes the value of a standard helicopter and ATV combo.

Bought for my son for his bday. Great value for $40 compared to some of the other stuff floating around. Also went ahead and got the T-Rex Transport versus the Juniors T-Rex set...150pc vs 600 for $20 more...