2018 BRICKPICKER LEGO RAFFLE FOR ST. PAUL SCHOOL!

Ed Mack

Here is Nana and Pop Pop with Max all smiles at St Paul car show, organized  by one of our very generous teachers, Mrs. Bifano, and her husband, George.  Teachers, staff, parents, grandparents volunteering, giving, fighting for a school they believe in.  So many are being touched by this raffle and the generosity of people they haven't even met!  Thank you and good luck!

image.jpeg

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Starkthunder said:

Got my tickets + a few extra as i accidentally entered the same item 2x.1f614.png1f614.png. Watch those “extras “ be the winners?? 

The more you are in it, the more chance to win it!  Thanks...

DON'T FORGET!!!!  As I hinted at earlier, not many tickets purchased for the Death Star 10188 (with bonus set) and LOTR lot.  I will make the bonus set a Ultimate Collector Series STAR WARS set.  

REMEMBER, I am throwing in a UCS STAR WARS set to the Death Star raffle....I will also throw in a bonus Lord of the Rings set to the LOTR lot as well....Probably the 79008 Pirate Ship Ambush.  Both the Death Star and LOTR lot are extremely low in ticket purchases!!!

1 hour ago, Ed Mack said:

REMEMBER, I am throwing in a UCS STAR WARS set to the Death Star raffle....I will also throw in a bonus Lord of the Rings set to the LOTR lot as well....Probably the 79008 Pirate Ship Ambush.  Both the Death Star and LOTR lot are extremely low in ticket purchases!!!

Well, that did it. Bought another set of 3 tickets. Gotta spread my chances. :P 

1 hour ago, Ed Mack said:

I would, but I don't know what I would do with another 10188.  I keep finding them weird spots in my house and thinking there is no way I could have bought another one.  I guess that goes back to my early days when I would stash stuff places so no one could find it.

I was so shocked to win last year, now I am really excited for tonight.  Just so everyone knows, it took 4 minutes for my "you won" email to come last year.

Good luck to Ed on winning the 10019. Happy birthday!  Hope you win!