New French

Hello !

I'm new here and to begin, I'm French and I speack very bad english so sorry^^. My husband is a fan of Lego and I become too a fan ! I work in the finance so when I see different price, I directly see the potential profit.

Since one month, I buy some set in promotion and online. I realize my first sale last week (buy 45€ and sold 70€). I watch a video on this site and I discover a new world ! I want to learn more about this Lego and I think I can find this here. I just need to improve my english ;)

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Karalia said:

Hello !

I'm new here and to begin, I'm French and I speack very bad english so sorry^^. My husband is a fan of Lego and I become too a fan ! I work in the finance so when I see different price, I directly see the potential profit.

Since one month, I buy some set in promotion and online. I realize my first sale last week (buy 45€ and sold 70€). I watch a video on this site and I discover a new world ! I want to learn more about this Lego and I think I can find this here. I just need to improve my english ;)

Bienvenue!  Je recommende l'article suivant pour commencer:

C'est en anglais mais je pense que c'est tres utile.

I have learn many thing and to begin I try to find my place/site to sell. I see bricklink is a good place because there are limited fees. But to join the seller community of BrickLink, I must have at least one positive feedback from a valid seller. So I search I seller, french if possible for small shipping cost (or european union maybe ?) to buy something and have a feedback. If you know a good seller, reliable, don't hesitate to tell me his name or a link to this store.

Thanks !