75954 - Hogwarts Great Hall

Val-E

On 16. 2. 2018 at 4:34 PM, Tgnmonster said:

Day 1 purchase for me. My family are still huge fans (we watch all the movies in-line at least twice a year). 

really day 1? are you not at least interested in some discount along the way like 20-30 % off? Surely this wont be sold out within first days - and game over.. I can imagine that also the other HP sets would be quite attractive and some of them hard to resist to purchase 

19 minutes ago, southcollector13 said:

Have all of the sets been unveiled at the Toy Fair? Didn't seem like there were as many this year. Perhaps it was just me though, seem to remember more sets being unveiled in the past. I haven't seen any more pictures since that first batch is why I'm asking.

No, only the Jurassic ones and this.

Too damn soon. It would just assist the counterfeiters.

Toyark has photos of everything on public display. The other sets were probably there too but in a secret side compartment for VIP customers. Any big potatoes here mght be able to confirm that.

Edited by Val-E

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
44 minutes ago, Ogelwoc said:

This has all but dried up. Most likely with everyone locked at home and LEGO reduced production. Price has steadily climbing up.

Won't the price just fall back down once they bring it back in stock? This set must still be in production if it hasn't been retired yet.

• 1 month later...
On 4/27/2020 at 1:40 AM, CLMF said:

Won't the price just fall back down once they bring it back in stock? This set must still be in production if it hasn't been retired yet.

its still being produced for US market in Kladno, CZE factory.. you suffer just from the Mexico plant shut down.. ppl in Kladno tell me they are working like crazy and have different pallets marked "this is for US" -- and this is for EU region.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

• 1 year later...