Shop at Home Store calendar and offers - April 2018

Val-E

7 minutes ago, Haay said:

Looks like a cardboard box with some LEGO inside though. I'm not really convinced...

The mini minifigs (statuettes) look like they're printed .. Those are pretty uncommon (though not expensive except the ironman one) so I could see those being 'desirable' enough to make the promo valuable out of the gate.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, ravenb99 said:

they rinsed the metallic paint off, all good now

Well, in Europe they seem to have painted it to look like a Ninjago Training Pod for 35 euros of Ninjago items and it seems we do get the minifig thing for 55 euros or more.

image.png.408078b835cec13425c932d96ce91483.png

So no Vader Pod's for Europe?
Last year you could get Kai Dojo Pod with ANY purchase of Ninjago.
You could divide it in to 20 seperated transactions (in Store) for example Ninjago Minifigures Series for 2.99 each to get 20x Dojo Pods for free, now you have to pay at least 35EUR for inferior item.

Edited by Shewie

1 hour ago, gregpj said:

The mini minifigs (statuettes) look like they're printed .. Those are pretty uncommon (though not expensive except the ironman one) so I could see those being 'desirable' enough to make the promo valuable out of the gate.

I admit, that is what I saw and liked :).  Upon a closer glance it does look like cardboard, a la the caveman, easter bunny, etc.  BUT, if this unfolds to a diorama-type display, with a build housed inside its more palatable (to me).

• 2 weeks later...