Ideas #021: 21314 - TRON Legacy

HandyHand

The builds look quite simple, and not really similar to the actual bike. I think this will tank more than Adventure Time. LEGO does not seem to have put much effort into it, I think they just released it because they cannot go without an approved set for too many review periods.

It's all about the minifigs, I'm dissapointed with the fact that Lego decided to ditch the stand which could give a better representation to the overall build and it's always a better thing to have a little space to place the minifigures next to the lightcycles for display purpouses. I don't think this neither will tank or be unusually popular, same as yellow submarine or caterham seven. don't expect a stock shortage unless tabby decide differently. :P

edit: there are no arm prints which means those minifigs from the top of the page are fake.

Edited by Shewie

Don't really like the design, to be honest.

Not sure why the original submission went with the Tron: Legacy bikes when those from the original 1982 movie were much more iconic.

That said, the original IDEAS submission was more impressive than what we've got here. Not one of LEGO's better efforts.

I'm a TRON Legacy big fan and even bigger fan of the DAFT PUNK score for this movie which was 10/10 for me and still is.
I would rather have Daft Punk minifigs than TRON Legacy Characters but with RINZLER you just can't go wrong. Day 1 for me.
Wonder if he (Rinzler) will even have a face or they made black head placement like HULKBUSTER LIMITED MINIFIG with no god damn face :/

Edited by Shewie
  • Like 1