Ideas #021: 21314 - TRON Legacy

17 hours ago, Shewie said:

This set looks like a combo of two polybags put together from Monthly "Lego Magazine Issue". :swoon::swoon::swoon::swoon::swoon::swoon::swoon:

@Ed Mack yes I do agree, probably little exaggerated their financial situation but still if they are so profitable why they had to lay off more than 10% of their employees if they are still sleeping on a pile of cash... anyway we are the first one to pay the price for their strategic mistakes.

They laid off 10% of their legal employees...Now that they have factories in Mexico and China, their "off the books" labor force actually increased.  :mda:

It's a shame that the arcade machine did not make it.  That would have been awesome.  

Edited by Mathew
  • Like 1

On ‎3‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 7:19 PM, Mathew said:

It's a shame that the arcade machine did not make it.  That would have been awesome.

Around the 2:58 mark, there are builds of the classic bikes if anyone wants to take a whack at them.

• Like 2

Great set.  Small but doesn't feel so over priced after it's built.  $5 per minifig, a lot of trans-colored pieces as well as tiles, licensing fees and you can see where the pricing comes from.  Quorra feels a little left out without her Light Runner though.  The Lego Store had quite a few this afternoon when I stopped by.  The only other people I saw buying were AFOL types.  

IMG_4335.thumb.JPG.5b92ac82a8772ad617fab003e2e502bf.JPGIMG_4336.thumb.JPG.921195f85d65410aad29588f976ad89d.JPG

Edited by Mathew
  • Like 6

1 hour ago, Shewie said:

no. there are plenty of pieces sourced from other sets.

You're right....upon further investigation, I realized there are many different pieces not from that set. Still dig it though!

Do you guys have any clue if this set is going to stay exclusive to Lego store? I have looked at every reasonable Canadian retailer that carries Lego and it seems like Lego store is the only place I can find these.

Do you guys have any clue if this set is going to stay exclusive to Lego store? I have looked at every reasonable Canadian retailer that carries Lego and it seems like Lego store is the only place I can find these.
I have seen it at TRU in Canada

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Brickpicker Forum mobile app