76103 - Corvus Glaive Thresher Attack

TheOrcKing

6 hours ago, Mgip21 said:

Not sure full reason but do know it was the shortest run of all the infinity wars sets. Only thing I can think of. 

this is probably the only reason. I have all other infinity sets except this one. I can't see anything special out of this set. The Vision minifig, not sure if this particular print is unique to this set but I have a few from other sets already.

1 hour ago, Foreman Porgy said:

It has the Trans-Yellow Infinity Stone. 

checking BL prices...this might be the reason; which is weird because teh set comes w/ 4 and as more of these sets get opened the extra stones will flood the market...seems easily copied too...so there's the risk

on a side note I think the Shuri MF may become more coveted; especially w/ the next movie coming out (and likely more sets)...as a super-hero character she's pretty darn unique and inspiring...probably as smart or smarter than Stark...and has a cool vibe that I could see really resonate w/ the young folks today. 

33 minutes ago, $20 on joe vs dan said:

checking BL prices...this might be the reason; which is weird because teh set comes w/ 4 and as more of these sets get opened the extra stones will flood the market...seems easily copied too...so there's the risk

on a side note I think the Shuri MF may become more coveted; especially w/ the next movie coming out (and likely more sets)...as a super-hero character she's pretty darn unique and inspiring...probably as smart or smarter than Stark...and has a cool vibe that I could see really resonate w/ the young folks today. 

I'm pretty sure the new set that has Hulk in the white suit has the remaining Infinity Stones from the Endgame wave, so that will dampen the set quite a bit as I believe there were 3 colors not made this wave that were made in Infinity War sets.