41775 - Minifigures - Unikitty!

Alpinemaps

Green and purple will be easy, though need dots to distinguish the two.
And the three boy kitty will be easy to find.
But which ones will be the winners?

Green and purple will be easy, though need dots to distinguish the two.
And the three boy kitty will be easy to find.
But which ones will be the winners?

The cloud plate looks interesting.

Oh....my....goodness. This series may alternatively be called LEGO Memes. Also I just realized Unikitty to LEGO is Pinkie Pie to My Little Pony.

On ‎4‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 9:05 AM, Clintonjoseph said:

good luck smooshing these puppies

I can see grouping each of these together by the included pieces somewhat but still I would be impressed to see anyone able to pick out specifics from the bunch.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
These are a beast.
with 12 only and a case so many duplicates
if anyone wants to post trades and each person pay shipping it might be easier to complete.
i will say pick random and not in a row #youwillgetduplicates
Thanks. I picked up just one today and havent opened it. But indeed, these will be a grab and open for everyone, no wasting time smooshing these.

Sent from my VS995 using Brickpicker Forum mobile app

You can smoosh pretty easily to determine Unikitty, Sitting Kitty or Puppy at least.

If anyone is trading I'm looking for 1 Angry Kitty and 2 Chocolate Donut Puppies.  Have Cammo Kitty, Green Spotted Puppy, Queesy (Green) Sitting Kitty, Pink Kitty w/ Shades, Pink Stars Kitty to trade.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Brickpickers!

We now have the Unikitty series 1 in a very limited quantity. As of now we will be offering these exclusively to forums (due to quantity available). We will likely be able to get more in a few weeks, but I am guessing we will run out quickly here. At that point, we will let you know what our back-order time will be. These are ON-HAND. 

Complete set of 12= $60

Complete box of 60 = $239

Please PM with PayPal email address if you are interested.

FREE Shipping on domestic orders. International is $10 for set and $25 for box.

these don’t seem to be moving off shelves around me. i see full boxes next to empty harry potter boxes at stores. my kids like them though, and hearing my 5 year old say “puppycorn” is very cute.

Same in N. Texas... been in Target longer than WM, but both sitting undisturbed. Only good part is the cloud-shaped base.

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker Forum mobile app

On 8/14/2018 at 8:18 AM, Clintonjoseph said:

these don’t seem to be moving off shelves around me. i see full boxes next to empty harry potter boxes at stores. my kids like them though, and hearing my 5 year old say “puppycorn” is very cute.

On 8/14/2018 at 8:41 AM, kris_1973 said:

Same in N. Texas... been in Target longer than WM, but both sitting undisturbed. Only good part is the cloud-shaped base.

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker Forum mobile app

Makes a lot of sense. Harry Potter has been one of the best performing series's for us. I'm sure they will overshadow Unikitty. I know that the investment for us will be mostly in anticipation of future series's of Unikitty. If they make several more, a first series is always the one to be under-purchased. People see the second and third and then try to collect the first as well. That would be the only route I see this going as a good investment.