Gauging interest in Sale/trade

cubfan78

I am considering getting rid of the few modular buildings that I have along with a few of the fairground sets. I would consider trading some of my items for the current version of the MF or one of my items for the current UCS Y-wing, UCS X-wing, Winter Village Cottage, Winter Village Post Office or Winter Village Bakery. Disclaimer: Some of the boxes for the modular buildings are not in great shape (damaged in a move). I am not a collector just a builder or has realized that I don't have enough space or money to keep up with all the different themes I am interested in and have decided to just stick with SW UCS and the Advanced Model Vehicles. 

Buildings:

10255 Assembly Square

10251 Brick Bank

10246 Detectives Office

10243 Parisian Restaurant

10218 Pet Shop

10211 Grand Emporium

10257 Carousel

10247 Ferris Wheel

10244 Fairground Mixer

21303 Wall-E

21108 GB Ecto-1

Thank you!

James

Guest TabbyBoy
15 hours ago, cubfan78 said:

I am considering getting rid of the few modular buildings that I have along with a few of the fairground sets. I would consider trading some of my items for the current version of the MF or one of my items for the current UCS Y-wing, UCS X-wing, Winter Village Cottage, Winter Village Post Office or Winter Village Bakery. Disclaimer: Some of the boxes for the modular buildings are not in great shape (damaged in a move). I am not a collector just a builder or has realized that I don't have enough space or money to keep up with all the different themes I am interested in and have decided to just stick with SW UCS and the Advanced Model Vehicles. 

Buildings:

10255 Assembly Square

10251 Brick Bank

10246 Detectives Office

10243 Parisian Restaurant

10218 Pet Shop

10211 Grand Emporium

10257 Carousel

10247 Ferris Wheel

10244 Fairground Mixer

21303 Wall-E

21108 GB Ecto-1

Thank you!

James

FWIW.... When I've gone through phases of having to get rid of stuff no matter what, I just list each item on eBay with a starting price of just a penny with no reserve, which guarantees a sale. This means that it should attract a lot of interest due to the low start price and sometimes results in a bidding war right at the end. If I were you, I'd list the items at 8pm on a Thursday for close at 8pm on a Sunday when most people are at home and there's crap on the TV ?

Don't list as one job lot as you'll get a lot less that way.

Edited by TabbyBoy

10 hours ago, TabbyBoy said:

FWIW.... When I've gone through phases of having to get rid of stuff no matter what, I just list each item on eBay with a starting price of just a penny with no reserve, which guarantees a sale. This means that it should attract a lot of interest due to the low start price and sometimes results in a bidding war right at the end. If I were you, I'd list the items at 8pm on a Thursday for close at 8pm on a Sunday when most people are at home and there's crap on the TV ?

Don't list as one job lot as you'll get a lot less that way.

Thank you, 

I am trying to avoid messing with eBay. I have a couple possible trades in the works but would prefer to sell them.