Star Wars Celebration 2019 - Chicago

exciter1

Man am I hyped! Looking at that banner was literally like looking at a personal profile about myself. 

1. I live in Chicago

2. My Birthday is April 11th

3. I work at McCormick Place (free parking)

I am a huge Star Wars fan (It's what's brought me to this site) but have never been able to make it to one of these. 

?

Edited by Jeffrey_Dollars
  • Like 7

• 3 weeks later...

Got my ticket today, but the infamous VIP badge still eludes me.  Hopefully someday, but I had to wait a few minutes in the queue.  Hotel rooms were a mess this time and availability was sporadic and the queue was very unpredictable.  I was in the queue a good 10 minutes on 2 computers before my friend tried and he got right in.  With some painstaking refreshing and playing with the dates, I was finally able to secure a room close to McCormick Place.

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, exciter1 said:

Got my ticket today, but the infamous VIP badge still eludes me.  Hopefully someday, but I had to wait a few minutes in the queue.  Hotel rooms were a mess this time and availability was sporadic and the queue was very unpredictable.  I was in the queue a good 10 minutes on 2 computers before my friend tried and he got right in.  With some painstaking refreshing and playing with the dates, I was finally able to secure a room close to McCormick Place.

So tickets are for sale already? Link pls? Thx 

On 6/6/2018 at 2:17 AM, smittypop2 said:

5 day passes will sell out at some point between now and then and some of the individual days might as well. It is also cheaper to buy now vs in person and better than waiting in additional lines. 

Well kids, 5-day passes SOLD OUT already.  I really hope they limited tickets more this time. The crowds in Orlando in 2017 were insane.

• Like 1

On 6/5/2018 at 9:37 PM, Quacs said:

For never having attended one of these, is there any benefit to buying tix now vs. at the door?

I would buy now, at this rate even single day passes will probably sell out in advance.  5 day passes are already sold out, but you can still buy single day passes.

Plus, they are $10 more at the door...

• Like 2