BrickHeadz - general discussion

Alpinemaps

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Alpinemaps said:

TheBrickFan, when posting about this today, said they wanted to clarify the “BHz are ending rumor” my saying that only licensed BHz are ending. In house IPs were going to continue.

So, in other words, the only Brickheadz forthcoming will be ones that no one wants?

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Val-E said:

That´s a win-win in my book. Keeps the theme alive and reminds people of the good ones.

"Good" is subjective. I can imagine that Disney for example would not be happy with the "ugly" BHz. Still I doubt on the long term value...

4 minutes ago, cladner said:

walmart

Yeah, saw the price sticker 2nd time through and checked out all stores around me.  Nothing.  Probably an anomaly but will keep checking.  This one has eluded me and my FOMO is really kicking in.  Finding affordable ones on ebay here and there but they never ship.  

13 minutes ago, Huskers1236 said:

Yeah, saw the price sticker 2nd time through and checked out all stores around me.  Nothing.  Probably an anomaly but will keep checking.  This one has eluded me and my FOMO is really kicking in.  Finding affordable ones on ebay here and there but they never ship.  

- these were very limited in distribution in my zone i think 4 per store and gone quickly.  none tracking in any stores within 100 miles. i snagged a couple of 50% off crinkled ones.   these boxes are made out of paper.

Edited by cladner

27 minutes ago, cladner said:

- these were very limited in distribution in my zone i think 4 per store and gone quickly.  none tracking in any stores within 100 miles. i snagged a couple of 50% off crinkled ones.   these boxes are made out of paper.

Yeah, about half of the ones I have are beat up to an extent.  The boxes I have found at the secondhand stores have seen better days but at a few bucks a pop, they'll be fine long term.  

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Val-E said:

That´s a win-win in my book. Keeps the theme alive and reminds people of the good ones.

Xactly!!!

Continues to hold shelf space to show relevance and to bring in new end users...and poses the question..."Hmmm what other characters were made in the past"...and continues to provide useful and  new and unique parts for future MOCs.

Also any re-releases (if any) will likely be variations.

1 hour ago, Huskers1236 said:

What store was this? 

I sold 41496, 7 and 8 last week on eBay for $780 to the same buyer so figured all the talk about BH being a waste 2 years ago must be wrong but haven’t been keeping up with Lego. 

My adult daughter wanted 41630 for Xmas so when I checked br sk I saw one store about 15 miles away showing 10 but when I went there the very helpful employee could not locate them he said it was a mess back there and to come back at clearance they will put everything out. Went back after Xmas and still no go. Today they were resetting the toy dept and there they were just put out. Seal codes were not another run but prices seemed to have dropped from $36 to $28 so that is why I asked Incase someone knew about a restock. 

Edited by Pseudoty