BrickHeadz - general discussion

Alpinemaps

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Huskers1236 said:

Someone listened

Yes, yes they did...lol. Whichever Brickpicker submitted the order...thank you! I'm just happy to wash my hands of these. I'm gated on Amazon, so I'm happy with the few bucks I'll make on these and will move on. Somebody else can do more with these than I can. eBay and local selling sites can be a slow grind, and I'm trying to clear out some space. I've actually got more of all of the Series one characters that I've been holding to sell as complete sets. I think I'll probably just upload them to my Bricklink store and sell each character individually in bulk instead.

To the mystery buyer...I just got home from work so I'll get these packaged up tonight and in the mail tomorrow. Thanks again!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, terrymc4677 said:

Yes, yes they did...lol. Whichever Brickpicker submitted the order...thank you! I'm just happy to wash my hands of these. I'm gated on Amazon, so I'm happy with the few bucks I'll make on these and will move on. Somebody else can do more with these than I can. eBay and local selling sites can be a slow grind, and I'm trying to clear out some space. I've actually got more of all of the Series one characters that I've been holding to sell as complete sets. I think I'll probably just upload them to my Bricklink store and sell each character individually in bulk instead.

To the mystery buyer...I just got home from work so I'll get these packaged up tonight and in the mail tomorrow. Thanks again!

PM me what you want for a set of Series 1.  

9 minutes ago, Jimking23 said:

Hard to find  a brickheadz forum that doesn’t start with “Lego Movie 2 ?. Ironically I was able to acquire these sets, it’s the B to F, Simpson’s, and Incredibles that I’m chasing. They been out of stock everywhere, I’m thinking some of these sets might not come back.

whats "B and F"...anyway Simpsons and Incredibles are close to RRP on BL

I think all the recent hype has invigorated the BH market. No telling how long it will last but the interest seems to be scooping up most of the remainders on retail shelves. 

Even w/ the recent Lego Movie 2 BHs craziness...I still think the Mice will outperform all other BHs in the longterm (1-2 years);

That said...if the BH line becomes long gone...just thought maybe the Brick me set becomes king...it's gotta have the most unique printed pieces and may be far less produced (I don;t recall any deals that would favor hoarding...other than the typical 20% off)...and has a real kitchy thing going.

Edited by $20 on joe vs dan
  • Like 1

Even w/ the recent Lego Movie 2 BHs craziness...I still think the Mice will outperform all other BHs in the longterm (1-2 years);
That said...if the BH line becomes long gone...just thought maybe the Brick me set becomes king...it's gotta have the most unique printed pieces and may be far less produced (I don;t recall any deals that would favor hoarding...other than the typical 20% off)...and has a real kitchy thing going.

Series 1 was discounted for months on end at $2-$5.
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, $20 on joe vs dan said:

(I don;t recall any deals that would favor hoarding...other than the typical 20% off).

How do you think I was able to offer you such a great price on the full set you just bought from me...lol? Target and Wal-Mart both had deep clearance on every Series One character.

IMG_0784.JPG

• Like 2

Just now, terrymc4677 said:

How do you think I was able to offer you such a great price on the full set you just bought from me...lol? Target and Wal-Mart both had deep clearance on every Series One character.

IMG_0784.JPG

8 minutes ago, exciter1 said:

Series 1 was discounted for months on end at $2-$5.

talking about Brick me set...the $30 one that was typically had for $20+

I know some BHs were selling for less than the boxes they were printed on...lil' boxes great substitute hocky pucks

4 minutes ago, $20 on joe vs dan said:

talking about Brick me set...the $30 one that was typically had for $20+

I know some BHs were selling for less than the boxes they were printed on...lil' boxes great substitute hocky pucks

My bad...I misread your post then, and Exciters reply didn't help clarify either...lol. I think a few people found the Brick me set at WM clearance for 50%, but it wasn't widely reported if I remember correctly. I personally never found any at that price in my area.

4 minutes ago, terrymc4677 said:

My bad...I misread your post then, and Exciters reply didn't help clarify either...lol. I think a few people found the Brick me set at WM clearance for 50%, but it wasn't widely reported if I remember correctly. I personally never found any at that price in my area.

unlike all the other BHs which are like Funko Pop...the Brick-me sets in circulation are mostly opened and built (w/ pieces being lost) because of the nature of it...in a few years a sealed box could become pretty rare...and if Bh line becomes a bonafide collectible..who knows.

PS...when I saw Wi...I knew you had to be a Packer Fan...

41 minutes ago, $20 on joe vs dan said:

unlike all the other BHs which are like Funko Pop...the Brick-me sets in circulation are mostly opened and built (w/ pieces being lost) because of the nature of it...in a few years a sealed box could become pretty rare...and if Bh line becomes a bonafide collectible..who knows.

PS...when I saw Wi...I knew you had to be a Packer Fan...

How the heck do you know number of unopened vs opened?  Inquiring minds want to know what strain it is.  ?  Still in stock from Jeff b on amazon so I think there’s a few unopened ones left.  

Brick me is prime for remake or a 2.0.  Sort of like Minecraft crafting box.  

Relative dud at buyin anything less than 30% discount.  

Compared to boba fett bhz at msrp starting to go Mickey.  Hope u got some of those 

FF866C17-7443-4C1B-98A4-126A5F7469C8.thumb.jpeg.8482fedd34ca35764deee7aa419b26da.jpeg

Edited by cladner
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1