My New Creative Design For Storing & Organizing With A 60 Drawer Cabinet

Hello everyone, I have been on this site for many many years and have collected legos even longer I had to create this new account because I haven’t been able to get into my old one. Anyways what I’m wanting to talk about in this post is a new idea I came up with for the 60  Drawer stack on cabinets that a lot of us use to store extra parts and pieces. The cabinets have always been great and I love using them but if your in thing like me it can still be hard to see inside while looking for the pieces your needing even tho there clear. I have seen where people use the label makers to label each Drawer but that can still cause some problems if you need to change out the parts in the cabinet often or rearrange it you will always be making new labels. So check out these before and after pics of my 3 cabinets that I did last night. Also  please tell me your Thoughts and any ideas you might have. Thanks you for reading can. Checking them out 

BEFORE vifdwy.jpg

AFTER zwgdgw.jpg

206jzpe.jpg

20rnrd3.jpg

24y8get.jpg

1zbdxsj.jpg

hspeeq.jpg

2096jo9.jpg

kedwtg.jpg

• Like 2

• 3 months later...