Strange Buyer Address

airhanny

Hi All, 

I'm not sure if this has been discussed before. On the last 3 of my ebay selling I got buyers with this address: 18432 NE Sandy Blvd, Portland, OR 97230.

I've been cancelling the transactions. Can you share your experiences with this address? Thank you.

8 hours ago, airhanny said:

Hi All, 

I'm not sure if this has been discussed before. On the last 3 of my ebay selling I got buyers with this address: 18432 NE Sandy Blvd, Portland, OR 97230.

I've been cancelling the transactions. Can you share your experiences with this address? Thank you.

I have mailed at least 100 Lego sets to this address in the last 2 years, the names are not always the same,but everything is good and you and everybody else should mail the item at this address.

the magic of google :)

Freight Forwader

18432 NE Sandy Blvd Portland, OR 97230 is the address for a freight forwarding company called 4PX Express.

"4PX Express is a One-stop E-commerce Service Platform. 4PX Express (“4PX”) was conceived in 2004 and is China's #1 cross-border e-commerce solutions provider. 4PX services include logistics, software, and consulting services. Over 20,000 merchants rely on various 4PX services to succeed in the e-commerce world."

8 hours ago, airhanny said:

Hi All, 

My experience is that you are losing sales.

• Like 3

I have never had an issue with any freight forwarding buyer.  I'm starting to see them off the coasts now too.  Used to all be CA, OR, DE, etc, but now I had one recently in Chicago suburbs.  Takes awhile to get any feedback from them since they are having it shipped twice essentially, but I've never had issues.  Like others have said, you're protected as long as the package gets to the forwarding warehouse.

• 2 weeks later...

Actually have shipped 0 orders there which is pretty odd for me.   Only negative information online for them but most forwarders reviews aren't great.  As long as it's verified and says covered though I don't worry anymore.  The 600 markley St port reading is the most known bad one and I've called my direct rep multiple times and they always say it's verified and fine to ship.  Never lost any of the cases / claims and at that point it's on the payment proivder.   You can only do so much.  

• 1 year later...

Nooo dont cancel the transactioins! especially if the money came through---dont you guys know when an address looks strange its usually an address within the Ebay Global Shipping Program--it stops in Kentucky or other places before going on to wherever its going!! Ive had several packages addressed to a Kentucky address. Thats why the postage is easy with the shipping program!

Edited by MtnViewVntg

• 2 years later...