STAR WARS IX - "The Rise of Skywalker" - Movie Discussion

exciter1

Guest TabbyBoy

I’ve just seen a pre-release version of EP9. Don’t worry, it’s legal - my neighbour is a stunt coordinator for Pinewood and I was invited for a viewing. I’m not allowed to state exact content (I signed a NDA),  but I can honestly say that this is THE BEST STAR WARS MOVIE EVER and it really sent shivers down my spine!

It’s so good that EP7/8 now make perfect sense, EP1/2/3 too. I watched EP8 again just now and it was utter genius, but you need to see EP9 to fully understand the “anomalies” of previous episodes. Is it the end of the saga? See it asap and find out!

I hated new Star Wars.... until yesterday,

I’ve just seen a pre-release version of EP9. Don’t worry, it’s legal - my neighbour is a stunt coordinator for Pinewood and I was invited for a viewing. I’m not allowed to state exact content (I signed a NDA),  but I can honestly say that this is THE BEST STAR WARS MOVIE EVER and it really sent shivers down my spine!
It’s so good that EP7/8 now make perfect sense, EP1/2/3 too. I watched EP8 again just now and it was utter genius, but you need to see EP9 to fully understand the “anomalies” of previous episodes. Is it the end of the saga? See it asap and find out!

Can you prove this? I haven't heard of anyone not on payroll knowing anything about the movie.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Brickpicker Forum mobile app

1 hour ago, TabbyBoy said:

So how many pallets of LEGO did this neighbour buy from you ??  ?️‍♂️ 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, TabbyBoy said:

I don't want to call you a liar, but it just seems unlikely that a stunt coordinator could show up with his neighbor, eight months before the movie comes out, and show them the current state of the film. 

• Like 1

Bullshit
  • Like 6

5 hours ago, TabbyBoy said:

Why?why? Why? Does anyone on this site responde to this guy?  I am now of course but can’t there be some label tagged to members that so obviously offer nothing to the site!?!?  How many times has he said he is going away?

Edited by Mgip21
  • Like 1

Guest TabbyBoy

Wow, so many EXPERTS on here! Remind me after the official release and I’ll be happy to post my signed copy of the NDA. If you bother to read my original post, it said “pre-release”. Think of it like 20 trailers back-to-back and not all in the right order. I got the gist of it which was good enough for me even though it was only just over a hour long.

You also fail to realise that a NDA does not allow me to spill the beans until all is public. Proof will be provided when it’s legal for me to do so.

Did I give my neighbour some LEGO? Hell No! He’s not a fan at all!

Guest TabbyBoy
3 hours ago, fuzzy_bricks said:

I don't want to call you a liar, but it just seems unlikely that a stunt coordinator could show up with his neighbor, eight months before the movie comes out, and show them the current state of the film. 

You just did, but I’ll forgive you! I’m a sign maker and arranged to have a lot of his props laser-cut, again a NDA protects the details. Just be patient and I’ll prove it to those that ask nicely. Why would I lie? I have nothing to gain and cannot legally disclose just yet.

15 hours ago, TabbyBoy said:

I hope so, because I watched The Last Jedi this morning and it had so much bad acting and corny moments, it won't be hard to improve.  And I liked it!

• 3 weeks later...

Welp, new SW trilogy dropping 2022, 2024, 2026 with the Avatar movies spaced in between. I’ll say it again, the best creative and financial choice George Lucas made was to rest the brand after the first trilogy ended. Disney is going to drive this cash cow into mediocrity.

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker Forum

• 2 weeks later...