What is this?

Stud-Flipper

Question

So, I don't even have this anymore as it was from a random tub of bricks I picked up from Goodwill or somewhere as a kid and I distinctly remember how odd it was, though I've long since gotten rid of my childhood toys of the mid 2000's. So, I'll add an illustration as best I can draw from memory. So, basically it was like a totem pole of like 10 minifig heads stacked on top of each other with a cone shape at the top. But it wasn't like an actual LEGO piece from a set, but like really flat, like the front profile of said stacked-up-heads. I thought maybe from a LEGO accessory, watch or backpack or something like that. I remember a square peg or 2 in the back like it connected to something.  It was a very light neon green color, like a glow in the dark color, which it may have been. The faces were all evil toothy mad/grin faces. Reminded me of the Joker from the 2006 Batman line which I thought it may have had something to do with, joker gas bomb or something. It's always bugged me.

idk.png

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet