Help me identify parts

Zender

Also are there any good sites for identifying minifigs?  I have a bunch of city type minifigs and would like to figure out what set  they may go with so I can look for the parts in this haul.  My biggest using bricklink is I literally have to scan though bodies or heads... not sure how to describe them it get a better search.

There must be a better way!

Also are there any good sites for identifying minifigs?  I have a bunch of city type minifigs and would like to figure out what set  they may go with so I can look for the parts in this haul.  My biggest using bricklink is I literally have to scan though bodies or heads... not sure how to describe them it get a better search.
There must be a better way!
Goatleg.com (seriously)

Sent from my SM-G935V using Brickpicker Forum mobile app

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Huskers1236 said:

I suggest on down time to go to Bricklink, pick a category of parts and simply start scanning the pages.  It helps tremendously when starting out to ID things and also have another way of searching (skip this with items that goatleg.com has though)

Another piece of advice I would have is that if you are trying to identify complete figures, try to identify the torso/legs/head/ by itself and then go from there from what figures that part is in.  Bricklink doesn't get into too much detail with a complete figure, but individual parts have much more identifying aspects listed that can be searched.  If you torso has a belt/scarf/id badge/etc, use those little detail in your search and it will narrow it down significantly.  Learn what words BL uses for certain items.  Members here, especially store owners on BL, have scoured that catalog for years and know it pretty well, it's not an overnight thing.  Like @LegoMan1212said, scan through categories you aren't familiar with and learn what is out there.  Over time you will know those parts by memory.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...