Help me identify parts

Zender

You already have it on ebay?.......found this lot last night and put it on the 'ol watchlist lol

There is some goooooood stuff there and a complete steal at 140 bucks

Model team, Alpha Centari outpost, Ice station odyssey,  exploriens base, paradisa condo, deep freeze defender, steller recon voyager, sabre island, time twisters....

• 3 months later...
28 minutes ago, Shortbus311 said:

Just looking for verification... I believe that I am seeing parts to 10030 UCS Star Destroyer in this picture. The giant wheels and Light gray 6x12 plate wedges is what is making me think it. Can anyone confirm that these are indeed the $20 each wheels from 10030? 89bff396f2542b179d4f59cfbca572f7.jpg

could be. those wheels are about 2" diameter. The right side one sits above a 4x12 plate and seems to be 7 studs wide, so about 2".

one thing tho is the inter texture seems to have a stand out cross pattern, could be the angle

1 hour ago, Shortbus311 said:

Just looking for verification... I believe that I am seeing parts to 10030 UCS Star Destroyer in this picture. The giant wheels and Light gray 6x12 plate wedges is what is making me think it. Can anyone confirm that these are indeed the $20 each wheels from 10030? 89bff396f2542b179d4f59cfbca572f7.jpg

Most likely a 6211. The 10030 wheel has a solid inner circle and different inside.

s-l1600.jpg

Edited by MarleyMoose

Most likely a 6211. The 10030 wheel has a solid inner circle and different inside.
s-l1600.thumb.jpg.73d943b6ca75deb156320863dc5410c0.jpg

Thanks! 6211 would make sense because I see the lizard thing from 7255 in a different picture... would be around the same time frame for those sets 2005-2006. Was just wishful thinking for 10030 I suppose.
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Shortbus311 said:

Thanks! 6211 would make sense because I see the lizard thing from 7255 in a different picture... would be around the same time frame for those sets 2005-2006. Was just wishful thinking for 10030 I suppose.

Most definitely 6211. Here's a pic from Bricklink.

I just looked at my 10030 and it looks like the one MM posted with the exception of the center circle. Mine has an axle hole. 

6211.jpg

10330 engine1.jpg

Edited by oneknightr
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, oneknightr said:

Most definitely 6211. Here's a pic from Bricklink.

I just looked at my 10030 and it looks like the one MM posted with the exception of the center circle. Mine has an axle hole. 

Yours looks Bluish Gray. I wonder if the hole was added with the color switch.

Edited by MarleyMoose

51 minutes ago, MarleyMoose said:

Yours looks Bluish Gray. I wonder if the hole was added with the color switch.

It's actually old gray. Maybe it's the sun that's making it looking bluer like the bley. I'm unsure about the closed hole in your picture as an axle through that hole is used to attach the engine to the ship. 

Edited by oneknightr

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
11 minutes ago, CrabslayerT said:

Hi All

I'm picking this up tomorrow, 120 quid, 2 big tubs. Few large dark bley base plates. I can spot a few early to mid 00s sets. Be good to see what you think is in this

Well, if it's anything like the bulk lots I've been cleaning and sorting lately, it's for sure got some rubber bands, maybe a band-aid (plaster), and at least one old battery. Also the front/back of 60051 passenger train there. 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, keymomachine said:

Well, if it's anything like the bulk lots I've been cleaning and sorting lately, it's for sure got some rubber bands, maybe a band-aid (plaster), and at least one old battery. Also the front/back of 60051 passenger train there. 

Yeah, I seen the train. Base plate and some tracks are present too along with rubber bands. I guess I need to wait to confirm the battery and plaster 🤣

Also an unprinted jar jar there 

• Like 1

You also have 4431 Ambulance or 60031 City Starter Set in there, based on the white Slope 3x6 with Star of Life sticker.

And set 7596 Trash Compactor Escape from Toy Story 3, based on the dark bluish gray Cylinder 4x4x6 with the fire and danger sticker. Don’t see the minifigs thoug, Lotso should be easy to spot.

There is also a minifigure with black legs, (partial) white arms and a black helmet showing, wearing Minifigure, Body Wear Armor Ninja Style. I can only find a minifigure from the Castle Ninja theme from 1999 fitting that description, but that doesn’t fit the date range of the other sets, so this is likely a mix of different body parts combined with an early Ninjago minifigure body armor part.

Nothing else stands out to me.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, keymomachine said:

One battery, no plaster 🤣 but there is a 21103

3 hours ago, Phil B said:

You also have 4431 Ambulance or 60031 City Starter Set in there, based on the white Slope 3x6 with Star of Life sticker.

And set 7596 Trash Compactor Escape from Toy Story 3, based on the dark bluish gray Cylinder 4x4x6 with the fire and danger sticker. Don’t see the minifigs thoug, Lotso should be easy to spot.

There is also a minifigure with black legs, (partial) white arms and a black helmet showing, wearing Minifigure, Body Wear Armor Ninja Style. I can only find a minifigure from the Castle Ninja theme from 1999 fitting that description, but that doesn’t fit the date range of the other sets, so this is likely a mix of different body parts combined with an early Ninjago minifigure body armor part.

Nothing else stands out to me.

One of the harry potter night buses is in there. Minifigures are mixed in through the lot. Looks like a collection from a couple of kids, not just one. Sets from late 90s to mid teens 

16184958551416172856438453723981.jpg

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, Huskers1236 said:

Play it and find out.  There are several of them with different sounds from different sets.  If the battery is dead you can take it apart and replace.

Battery dead so I guess I'll have to wait. I honestly thought it was only in the grand carousel 🤣

1 hour ago, CrabslayerT said:

Battery dead so I guess I'll have to wait. I honestly thought it was only in the grand carousel 🤣

Looking quick at Bricklink there are 4 versions of the light/dark bluish grey sound brick.   There are also a couple of Trans clear bricks.  Depending on the little song it plays for you it could be worth $1, or $150.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...