10263 - Winter Village Fire Station

That's the first confirmation I've seen of the Fire Station.  This could really come out well if done right, and a nice opportunity for a vintage fire truck. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, CosmicSpeed said:

Im down with a fire station...as lo,g as the winter sets dont become a City-lite theme, im cool with that. We dont need a Winter Hospital...

Sent from my VS995 using Brickpicker Forum mobile app

Book it. Next years D2C: Winter Hospital. Free giveaway will be Santa's helicopter.

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

26 minutes ago, amrandazz said:

Book it. Next years D2C: Winter Hospital. Free giveaway will be Santa's helicopter.

nah... more like Winter Village Prison!! 

Isn’t a village a “city-lite”?  I could absolutely see a town constable’s office.  We need some place to lock up the drunk mall santas...or elves.

• Like 1

On 9/3/2018 at 7:32 PM, CosmicSpeed said:

Im down with a fire station...as lo,g as the winter sets dont become a City-lite theme, im cool with that. We dont need a Winter Hospital...

Sent from my VS995 using Brickpicker Forum mobile app

What about a Winter Helicopter?

EDIT: lol, someone already beat me to it.

Edited by exracer327
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Dr Jedi said:

Given their track record for including vehicles with these sets, you would have to think something like that will be included with the set.  If the train station gets a vehicle, how does the fire station not?

I am hoping for 1 of these to keep the old school feel :D

Firefighters-from-Central-Station-Birmin

• Like 4

This will be the fire truck, less the LED lights. Look familiar?
LED-Light-Kit-for-Lego-10197_-_fire-brigade_grande.jpg?v=1528040212

I hope not. I didn’t really like it in the Fire Brigade build. Hope we get something at least a bit different.

4 hours ago, Cheese said:

This will be the set, and they will add a Xmas tree and a snowman and Santa Minifigure

Sweet!! Can finally get my hands on the Fire Brigade without donating a kidney! :D :D :D haha

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Cheese said:

This will be the set, and they will add a Xmas tree and a snowman and Santa Minifigure 

You mean like this, right?

1546532918_ScreenShot2018-09-06at4_55_05PM.thumb.png.4cf1ead7e4af926cfc51187f486ce45f.png

Edited by CosmicSpeed
things
  • Like 1

these are already in to stores.   Looked nice.  Oct 1 release 99.99.  Think it was 1160pcs or in that range.  Had a light brick.  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ravenb99 said:

these are already in to stores.   Looked nice.  Oct 1 release 99.99.  Think it was 1160pcs or in that range.  Had a light brick.  

I've seen it. Not sure what to think. The more I look at it, the more it grows on me, but I think it's the interior that disappoints. This line is turning into one where the sets are meant to be seen but not played with.  Probably not a big deal, but when they've gotten better at doing interiors on the modulars, I'm sorry that they're not really trying with these.

• Like 1

I've seen it. Not sure what to think. The more I look at it, the more it grows on me, but I think it's the interior that disappoints. This line is turning into one where the sets are meant to be seen but not played with.  Probably not a big deal, but when they've gotten better at doing interiors on the modulars, I'm sorry that they're not really trying with these.

I’m just the opposite. I want to set up a huge Winter Village display, so I’m not interested in play value - just display value. I want to set everything up and then just look at it.
  • Like 6

23 minutes ago, Alpinemaps said:

I’m just the opposite. I want to set up a huge Winter Village display, so I’m not interested in play value - just display value. I want to set everything up and then just look at it.

Forgive me asking.. hwo do you plan to dust it .. ? :)

Forgive me asking.. hwo do you plan to dust it .. ?

That’s extra snow effects. Lol

I don’t plan on leaving it up for too long. I’ve got other displays I’d like to rotate into the same space.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

It would never happen due to the religious connotations of course and LEGO wishing to remain nonpartisan, but I think alot of people might agree with me that from a purely creative standpoint, the next best logical addition would be a Winter Village Church.

Something like this.

temp_people_2.jpg

• Like 3

On ‎9‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 3:40 PM, Stud-Flipper said:

It would never happen due to the religious connotations of course and LEGO wishing to remain nonpartisan, but I think alot of people might agree with me that from a purely creative standpoint, the next best logical addition would be a Winter Village Church.

Something like this.

Why Church.. dont be so petty.. a large-scale graveyard with massive tombstones would give something xtra to everyone! -TLG does not need to invent any new pcs since everything is readily available + you could pack it together with Halloween skeleton sets ;)