10263 - Winter Village Fire Station

eliminator

Apparently this popped back in stock on Walmart.com today but I missed it by a few minutes. I got an in stock alert email. The clearance price went up slightly ($57.49) but still a great deal. I bought one for RP off of LEGO Shop at Home for the freebies and double points, but wouldn't mind getting more at this lower price. 

Apparently this popped back in stock on Walmart.com today but I missed it by a few minutes. I got an in stock alert email. The clearance price went up slightly ($57.49) but still a great deal. I bought one for RP off of LEGO Shop at Home for the freebies and double points, but wouldn't mind getting more at this lower price. 

This is correct. I was able to get in three orders of two each. Hopefully they don’t get cancelled. I got the same email alert but they went quick. The good news is that they keep popping back in and out of stock.
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
55 minutes ago, Zepp said:

Was able to get one finally. Those email alerts dont always work but this time it did. I should have gone for 2 but I was in a hurry. Good deal!

I was in and out in one minute last time they came into stock. Received a couple with the same seal code as the one I bought full price at SAH a week prior. 38R0 I think.