Jump to content

Star Wars 2019

Recommended Posts

26 minutes ago, exciter1 said:

I really like those 20th Anniversary boxes

Now only if the sets were good too?! That really is the perfect storm, a good set + a good box. Only joking of course, guess I’m still a bit salty from project rehash

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tie fighter clad  in red can fill a spot in the collection. the others so far not too interesting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Darth_Raichu said:

I like the look of that red TIE. Too bad it is from a show nobody cares about :(

It used to be the Royal Guard Tie Interceptor and it was released before under the Titanium line. I'm not sure if it's still tied to the Royal Guards?

After looking closer, it's not the same.

image.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, exciter1 said:

It used to be the Royal Guard Tie Interceptor and it was released before under the Titanium line. I'm not sure if it's still tied to the Royal Guards?

After looking closer, it's not the same.

 

That red TIE is actually from SW Resistance cartoon show.  The show is set just before TFA.  The red pilot is supposed to be Capt. Phasma's rival or something like that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Darth_Raichu said:

That red TIE is actually from SW Resistance cartoon show.  The show is set just before TFA.  The red pilot is supposed to be Capt. Phasma's rival or something like that

I knew that, I was just making the comment mentioning we'd seen one before.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Darth_Raichu said:

I like the look of that red TIE. Too bad it is from a show nobody cares about :(

20th anniversary of not caring.

44 minutes ago, Darth_Raichu said:

I like the look of that red TIE. Too bad it is from a theme nobody cares about anymore :(

fixed

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

all of these sets will still be hoarded by resellers is my bet... the only way these will be worthwhile is if they have unexpected short production cycle.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wonder if Lego will do other special promos for the 20th, like polybags or even other similar "anniversary mini-figs on stands" to go along with the ones in the other sets. Perhaps something with the rumored UCS Tantive IV....?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It’s a winner. Small = easy to ship. I’ll bet that production means it will be available beyond just one year though.


Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker Forum

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mark Twain said:

It’s a winner. Small = easy to ship. I’ll bet that production means it will be available beyond just one year though.


Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker Forum

I don't know, says it will be limited availability via Red Card only.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...